Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 3 months ago

I forgot to comment here since I've been super busy with work related stuff over the last few days.

I voted for Andaz Apna Apna....!smiley27

It has a slight edge over DHKMN for me.... coz Salman!smiley9

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I love both films but 

Andaaz Apna Apna has great comedy and repeat value

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I agree with what has been said by others that the interest here isn't so much in AAA2 as much as seeing Salman and Aamir onscreen together. Because we've seen SRK and Salman together a lot but Aamir is notoriously cagey with putting himself besides those two. AAA was a sole exception and even in that, you can tell Aamir had a lot more influence and control compared to Salman. The movie starts with him, his character isn't presented as being so stupid, and they've really done something to Salman to make him look bad in the movie.

I watched other movies of Salman from the same year and he looks wonderful in those so I don't know what they did in AAA to make him look so ordinary. Knowing Aamir, I'm positive he was responsible for the creative decision here to make himself look more beautiful.

Gadar 2 was a disappointment. Not enough emphasis on Sunny and Ameesha. I can understand that there's only so many times you can have Sunny go into Pakistan to save Ameesha but I agree with what Ameesha said that Gadar 2 underperformed overseas because fans were expecting the magic of this couple and they didn't get that. She's stated that she agreed to do Gadar 2 for the fans but Gadar 3 she won't do unless she feels the script does her and Sunny's characters justice.

Is this alleagtion for real about the looks ?

Lol

I would have understood if it was about the two solo songs Aamir had in AAA, while Salman got no solo song in the entire movie.