Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 3 months ago

Its because both Deepu and Alu dont let others thrive. Both have lunatic yeda PR's that just go berserk over everything. 

I am actually kind of tired and done with both of them 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 3 months ago
Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I feel its like rekha jaya new era

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks to Karan Johar. 

Kiara advani should be in the list and ye it’s boring talking in those two.

Edited by wat_up - 3 months ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mintyblue

They are not the only 2 heroines in Bollywood.

There are many other talented ones. Some examples --

1. Tripti

2. Mrunal

3. Yami

4. Sonakshi

5. Taapsee

Yet all discussions revolve around Deepika and Alia only.

Why is thatsmiley28

Also, all the above mentioned ones can act as well if not better than these two!!

These girls you mentioned have way more release movies than dp. Dp had like 1 film and a half release last year. While kriti has like 3 or 4 movies releasing. Taapsee also have 2 or 3 releases.  Mrunal had 6 film released last year. Sonakshi has the new drama show with slb and also is in the new upcoming movie with akshay and tiger. So if you or anyone like these girls, why not open topics about them. They also have PR team that releases news about them but nobody is paying attention to it. 

I want to see sonakshi back with salman's pairing in movies. Taapsee is doing great movies. Tripti I am just not interested in her. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

PR. KJo and co established Alia is the only one who can act and the star kids (with a good PRk didn't help debunk this. Earlier, DP's PR did the same thing by saying all the old actresses are done and dusted and the new ones don't hold a candle to her.

Tripti's PR could easily shift focus to Qala and Bulbull rin, heck, even LM, but they don't. Her weakest performance is still what's getting her the attention.

Sanya is miles ahead on terms of acting and dancing than DP and Aloo, but we don't see her. She acted with an Oscar winning producer (two times) yet there's nothing.

Mrunal is just considered pretty, her acting chops are overlooked when it comes to movies like Sita Ramam and Hi Nani (Hi Nani mein karne ke liye kuch tha bhi nahi) and we forget she did Love Sonia.

Yami just whinez. Instead of focusing on how much brilliant she is, her PR takes a whole other angle and Tapsee has just lost it atp. Kuch bhi smart bola toh 👏she👏snapped👏sassily👏 (she is actually funny, ngl, but they overshadow  her work with this aspect of hers)

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 3 months ago