Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Fazoolbatein

True true.. I think Dhaval might help Natasha run the store. And they have that Chiku guy is there to spice things up. But don't know how that might play out

That's what will happen eventually. When Dhawal has a change of heart he will run the store with Natasha. Or may be Amrish ends up running it smiley37

I would love to see them show a mall and pandya store as a shop inside it like we have carrefour or miniso

It would be good to show a retail shop growing big but typically ITV shows promote emotions over practicality 

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Archbitchess

Yeah I suppose that's what we'll get. But don't want his redemption too quickly. Hope we get Natasha vs Amrish for a bit.

redemption of grey characters entirely depends on time the show has left on airsmiley36

Archbitchess thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: MasoomaBukhari

redemption of grey characters entirely depends on time the show has left on airsmiley36

Heyyy!

Sorry I'm quoting you on this but I'm not allowed to tag anyone.

Did you catch today's (ie 14th October wala) episode? Amrish is on fire today. And we also got him shirtless. I wanna scream lol. Store is serving hot stuff 😄😄

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

Heyyy!

Sorry I'm quoting you on this but I'm not allowed to tag anyone.

Did you catch today's (ie 14th October wala) episode? Amrish is on fire today. And we also got him shirtless. I wanna scream lol. Store is serving hot stuff 😄😄

hahaha no actually I'm a little behind.. like i got to watch from 12th Oct episode smiley36 Actually I like binge watching so I dont watch the show every day 

You're ankur's fan? smiley4

Archbitchess thumbnail

hahaha no actually I'm a little behind.. like i got to watch from 12th Oct episode smiley36 Actually I like binge watching so I dont watch the show every day 

You're ankur's fan? smiley4

Oh okay okay.. let me know when you do lol 😆😆

After Amrish Makwana, damn right I am.

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

Oh okay okay.. let me know when you do lol 😆😆

After Amrish Makwana, damn right I am.

aah I have been Ankur's fan for like 20 years now.. i was just 8-9 years old may be smiley37

yeah i caught up with the episodes till today smiley36 only watching this show for him smiley9 though i find Rohit Chandel hot and good actor smiley17

Archbitchess thumbnail

aah I have been Ankur's fan for like 20 years now.. i was just 8-9 years old may be smiley37

yeah i caught up with the episodes till today smiley36 only watching this show for him smiley9 though i find Rohit Chandel hot and good actor smiley17

Yeah you're right. Rohit is doing good but Amrish is the most compelling character in this show. And Ankur is playing him so, so well