Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: My_Pov

since i can't write an independent post. i had write in comments. lengthy but thought provoking. Let me get into each topic cuz the leap hold lot potential.For me, it was shocking too when Natasha turned out to be lead instead of chiku. Since Natasha was far more distant with other family members expect for Dha-ma and Sweta. But it made sense cuz chiku was biologically pandya but namesake one, mittu is almost ignored and not given spot light or valued (which is not fair), shesh do hold things like hero but still lack the attention given to his character and Natasha is the life of their family and family functioning but unreasonably thrown out of house with wedding excuse. The problem with current is only due to lack focusing on pandya family characterisation where they either show one as dumb or other as bad. The way they kill all characters was unnecessary at least they would have kept prena and Rishta to add dynamic to the show. cuz dhara ki Mamta bas boring hota. Prena had potential but killed off like for what? they could shown the issues she face as single mother and financial issues she and other pandya family is facing so at least the family would have looked alive and together. Also, dha-Ma is handicapped and old, so it was unrealistic of her to take of naughty brats at young age especially when she had move out of house. They intentionally made this batwara shit for sake of leap 🤦like why leap have to be so dramatic and tragic. as if waise bhi saalo ko difference nahi aa pata without big tu tu me me and being dead etc. And the new pandya house is the makwana house. so iske liye se sab non sense Kiya. cuz if u focus the structure of house it's almost same. and even if they sold their house why they didn't even bothered to have glimpse of it for once? if you like My POV, comment or Converse cuz I have lot share and discuss. Encourage my thoughts for more 💗

Before the generation leap, the makers tend to kill the leads as they don't want to become parents of grown up children, but in my perspective they could have replaced the characters with some senior actors who are willing to parent grown up children. Prerna was pregnant with Krish's child. They should have made Prerna deliver the child.