Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

I thought they will bring handsome hunk as mithu because he is shivi ka beta and most popular is them in show…thought he might be main lead….

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Me neither :(

I hope Natasha has grey shades in her. Maza aayega. But doubt it.

It would have been better if Gautam-Dhara adopted a daughter and made her the lead.

Dhara's kidney is with Natasha and Natasha is the only female child. 

So that's why she is the lead. 

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

To be honest, I have been following Pandya Store here and there for the past year, and this show does not deserve a leap, it deserves a justifiable ending for all the characters.

1: Gaumbi is an absolute let down from when he was first introduced. The charm, the "protector" glow has long been gone. Now to see that he died before he could regain his glory is just a sad ending to his character.

2: Dhara... too far ruined to be redeemed in my opinion. Not like she needs any more screen time since the show revolves around her at every point 🙄

3: Dev, Rishita, Natasha (wasn't she named Saachi in the beginning, lol?), and Sesh deserved true bonding time together as a family. 

4: Shiva's character was my absolute favorite in terms of growth potential. Of course, the writers did everything to ruin him. Kind of sad that he barely was a part of his own son's life, and once he gains his memories, he barely has screen space to impart his knowledge/lessons learned for Mittu. It would've been great if we could've gotten one last scene of Shiva and Mittu bonding while in Pandya Store. Mittu could've been on Shiva's shoulders as he helped his father stock the store. Shiva could've told him the importance of the store, and it would've been a great transition to Mittu's adult character having the same passion for the store. 

5: Raavi... the most abused character 🥲. Girl should've gotten more happiness than this. Sad that she isn't even able to watch her son grow up...

6: Krish and Prerna... to be honest, never watched for them. It seems like their baby will not see the light of day which is sad because what's the point of having Prerna be pregnant?

And now, we have a leap when there's so much that the writers could have explored...

I have no idea how they are going to frame the next generation. It seems like all the popular Bengali shows have been remade. But, as what happened in Ghum, it seems like old shows could be recycled and presented again. 

Whereas the first generation seemed like an ensemble cast, it seems like this generation will be focused on Natasha, Natasha, Natasha... The two actors who play Mittu and Sesh barely got screen time, and they barely had any character introduction other than the stereotypical, "The boys are only interested in their games." And no mention on whether the male lead is Chiku or someone else (if he is someone else, I'll assume Chiku will be the antagonist or something). 

Like, did the writers forget how they introduced these children? Sesh was supposed to be the no nonsense, fearless kid. Mittu is the sweet, soft-spoken one. Instead, they wash away all those characteristics and instead make Natasha be the family supporter/golden child which is hard to believe.

It would be more realistic to show a future generation where the Pandya family is broken beyond repair. 

A word for the writers... here's a storyline that probably makes better sense compared to the promo you guys revealed:

-After the death of the basically everyone in the family, Suman decides to put all her hopes onto Natasha because she thinks the kidney is equivalent to the heart. Natasha latches onto that love since she has no one else to turn to.

-Sesh is still a rowdy/rough type of guy. He is absolutely distrustful of Natasha and never accepts her since she is an "outsider" to him. The only person he considers family is Mittu, and whenever he hears Suman talking about Natasha's marriage, he is secretly happy since that will mean he will not have to deal with her. 

-Mittu is still the sweetheart/soft-spoken guy. He has no bad habits, and he works at the store like clockwork since that's the only thing that reminds him of his own parents. He has a soft spot for Natasha, and is often caught in the middle between Natasha and Sesh's fights. 

And this Dhaval dude... don't know if he is Chiku or someone else, but he could be a CEO that wants to buy up the land that the Pandya Store is on so he could build something bigger and bolder. But, the siblings all come together to stop that from happening, and somewhere in the middle, Dhaval realizes the importance of the store as well. 

It could've been a wholesome story about siblings putting aside their differences and realizing what family actually means. About a rich juggernaut falling in love with a stubborn FL. About a soft-spoken dude gaining courage and bravery to stand for something he believes in. 

But no, it'll be toxic, ML will eventually be reduced to becoming a prop/or become a bhabhi worshipper. The Pandya Store will be forgotten, and Suman will continue to wreak havoc in the generation of Natasha and Dhaval's children.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Dhara's kidney is with Natasha and Natasha is the only female child. 

So that's why she is the lead. 

So she will inherit Dhara's genes from her kidney now?

Scientists, please take notes.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annabethhoney

I thought they will bring handsome hunk as mithu because he is shivi ka beta and most popular is them in show…thought he might be main lead….

I guess he will be parallel lead like Vinu in Ghum

Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I guess he will be parallel lead like Vinu in Ghum

they made vinu grey like villian aka pakhi didi….don’t think so he will get that importance as pakhi did