drsimran thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Love this show!  However I have open intellectual question.  How does the time travel machine know what century to go to?  When Tara reached the time machine vault with Dhruv, the serial could have showed that the couple stuck in different time like1800s with Rani Laxmibai or 1947 Partisan.  This would have gave us some romantic moments and some historical lessons to the audience  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail

So, the time machine has sensors in it, that understand the exact moment in history its passengers need to go to (the passengers only have to be mentally resolute they want to time travel) and it takes them there. It seems to be 100% efficient as of now, maybe it will malfunction when Dhruv tries to return to the 21st century, because he does not really want to leave Tara 😛👍🏼

drsimran thumbnail

Another question:  How is Dhruv charging his iPhone?  With Baghdad Batteries? Lol!  I mean he has been in the 1600s for a couple of days.  Even a portable charger needs charging.

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: drsimran

Another question:  How is Dhruv charging his iPhone?  With Baghdad Batteries? Lol!  I mean he has been in the 1600s for a couple of days.  Even a portable charger needs charging.

Re travel machine- no idea why it specifically seems to transport only folks from 17 to 21 and vice versa. I first thought you must have someone from the future to be able to go back to the past or something (Maharani had Dhruv's uncle-father, and Tara herself had Dhruv) 

Re: batteries- They showed this in today's episode 😆

dhun.laagi thumbnail

This just fits knowing who is playing his foster father: 

Shring Bring Sarvaling Bhoot Bhavishya Vartaman Badling..

Phone ko automatically charging...

😛🤣

drsimran thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

Re travel machine- no idea why it specifically seems to transport only folks from 17 to 21 and vice versa. I first thought you must have someone from the future to be able to go back to the past or something (Maharani had Dhruv's uncle-father, and Tara herself had Dhruv) 

Re: batteries- They showed this in today's episode 😆

I am only on episode 84 on sonyliv in the USA.  Still need to watch 15 episodes to catch up.

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: drsimran

I am only on episode 84 on sonyliv in the USA.  Still need to watch 15 episodes to catch up.

Ah, you have some good episodes coming up- especially 96/97. 😊