CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 months ago

What a heart breaking yet a wonderful OS just loved it a lot 

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

How do you use such complicated wordssmiley19 

I didnt understand much...but I can that the dialogues are very well written!

It is written in colloquial Hindi. Should I translate it to English for you? 

Thanks for the appreciation πŸ™ 

Edited by dhun.laagi - 11 months ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Dhanyawad Marathi Png | Artworkbird

Thank you so much everyone for reading and appreciating πŸ€—

@SatrangiCurls: Unres karne ka bhi koi sankalp hai kya? πŸ˜†

@Chinmayi18 β€οΈ

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Been a bit busy lately but ek do din mein pakka. πŸ˜³

Also mentally preparing myself for the heartbreak na πŸ˜­

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Been a bit busy lately but ek do din mein pakka. πŸ˜³

Also mentally preparing myself for the heartbreak na πŸ˜­

Tink Tinker Bell GIF - Tink Tinker Bell Fairy GIFs

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhun.laagi

It is written in colloquial Hindi. Should I translate it to English for you? 

Thanks for the appreciation πŸ™ 

Did you change the title??

You can if you want to, but you dont have to if it takes time...I think i got the gift of it😳

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Did you change the title??

You can if you want to, but you dont have to if it takes time...I think i got the gift of it😳

Yes, found a better suited song so yeah - smiley36

I'll translate it for you, no worries! Stay tuned! πŸ‘πŸΌ

MochaQueen thumbnail

I liked the previous title.😳

dhun.laagi thumbnail

I liked the previous title.😳

I like this one better πŸ˜³

dhun.laagi thumbnail

English Translation

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Whenever my eyes glance upon you Tara, I feel like Dhruv Tara is one word, and one word only. 

Without Tara, Dhruv is incomplete.." 

The moment is mesmerising, he touches her cheek with his hand, to assure her it's all happening for real.

Her eyes widen, while glistening with tears yet to fall, and she steps back from the touch. 

"No, no, no.." 

"Tara, listen to me -"

He doesn't get half way through her name, when she speaks, her eyes a little wild.

"You are in love with me?"

It is almost like a whisper, but she sounds a little angry, and he can already feel himself shaking his head, because that's not how this is supposed to go. Right? Love isn't supposed to be like this. This hard and painful and complicated. He's not supposed to fall in love with someone he knows is impossible to get because they are centuries apart. But here she is, and there he is, and she looks like she's fighting tears, and his hands ball up into fists. Like he can fight the obvious, the inevitable. But he's tried that, he's been trying that ever since he came here, and he now knows there's no point. She too fell in love -she doesn't even seem to know when- but he's tired of pretending she didn't.

Her voice is quiet after that. He hopes it's reassuring or soothing or something, and he takes a step towards her again, like she's a little kitten that might spook if he pushes his limits. She's quick to take a step back, her hand out as if to stop him, to warn him off. 

"This is not love...whatever it is, post this, we have to put a stop on it."

Dhruv frowns at this. 

"With all due respect, I am well aware of my own self, and can decide whether I am in love with you or not, and how I want to choose to show it."

She tosses her hand up. 

"No. If you wish to showcase your feelings in this manner, then absolutely not. You are not allowed to fall in love with me. This chapter will have to end here itself." 

"Princess, you are talking as if you have written this story, like you know how it should end. But you are so wrong about this." 

He stares at her for a moment, and he can clearly sense how she's scared of admitting the truth, but he's not, not anymore. 

"Look, I love you. I can swear on the entire world that there is noone I love but you. Is that not enough for you to alleviate all your doubts, and realise that your Dhruv never lies? 

She looks at him with so much of rage, as if she will turn him to ashes with the fire in her eyes.

"Doctor Dhruv, beware. Whatever you say next, can prove to be dangerous for you." 

But he doesn't want to stop. He's been holding onto these words for too long now, and they need to be said.

"I don't remember anymore a time when I was not in love with you." he admits.

"When I saw how you came to another century only for your brother and put in so much of efforts for it, you even ignored all of the bitter things my family was saying/doing to you and were only focused on your goal. When we had to do the pretend marriage, you took care of me and my family with so much dedication even though we were mere strangers to you. I always like/look forward to talk to you, because you have such thoughtful answers to my questions, which really change my perspective and mindset about the limited beliefs I held so far. When I see you keep me in your thoughts, I realise how the simple, introvert Dhruv, who at one point of time was so engrossed in his work and sorting his family's issues, he also has someone who he can call his own, and one whom he does not have to share with others. I finally started to feel like I am alive. And your innocence/naivety always makes me laugh, you are the reason for the smile on my face these days, and you also know how to protect everyone when needed. Yes, maybe you might be internally strong and not need anyone else, but if there was anyone else in the place of me, even they would have not been able to stop themselves from falling in love with a beautiful soul like you."

He takes another step forward, staring into her eyes, and he takes it as a good sign that she doesn't step back. He closes his eyes, sighs and continues. 

"And I don't care if you think this is supposed to go some other way. This is OUR story. You and me are the whole damn series, and I don't know how it ends, I don't know where it's going. But I don't want to miss out on anymore of it. I have come so far to treat your brother, however it is only because of YOU, for you. I do not want anything else, just be with me, and my life will get a better direction with you at my side."

She shakes her head. 

"There is absolutely no doubt that you entered my life like an angel, and I have not seen a more selfless human in the entire 21st century. I am extremely thankful to you for the battles you have fought for me, whether with society or even your own family, and I have immense respect for you as well, I consider you my best friend. All the help/support you have given to me, Bhaiji and this entire kingdom is also absolutely commendable. However, you cannot forget that I am still the Princess of Vallabhgarh, Tara Priya and I am bound by the rules of my century. I did bring you here for the fulfilment of the promise to cure Bhaiji of his ailment, but keeping an expectation of anything more than that is just not possible for me. I have taken an oath to serve the King/my father as an Ayurvedic doctor, I have to prepare and facilitate my brother and SIL's wedding, then ensure that Senapatiji is thrown into jail with all valid proofs of the crimes he has committed in the kingdom. Whatever I learned from your century, I have to use that as a base to make structural policy changes in this kingdom, and fulfil my responsibilities towards all of these entities. While doing my best to be a good daughter, a good sister, I will never be able to be a good significant other to you. And also think about this, is it not deceit towards your family? They also need you. After such a long time you have found your father again. I am really sorry for that too, because it was my father's misunderstanding and folly that led to this. Please don't make me even more guilty in the eyes of your family, or I will never be able to wash away this sin from my account."

"You had said once that you trust me even more than yourself. Is that faith in me not enough for us to cross the century? I had heard that once you fall in love with someone, their colour never fades away from your life, and it does not fear any unforeseen challenges either. Let's cross the bridge when we have to, but atleast you also try to work it out once."

"There is no question of being fearful here at all. In our childhood, Maa had told Bhaiji and me about the love story of Radha Krushna. Shri Krushna used to come to play raas leela with his Radha almost everyday, but it was not written in their destiny for them to be with each other forever, because their objectives to come on this Earth were completely different. Even when they were aware about this, they completed their respective duties, maintained their deeds with full honesty, and one day met their end. Radhaji never became Kanhaji's wife. But that does not mean that their love or faith had any flaw. We symbolise Radha Krushna as the ultimate love in every century, and still worship them as if they were one."

"Where did this talk of religion/god come in the middle of all this? And you know that I do not believe in drawing blind parallels between religious texts/mythology/history and real life. Also, I really do not see any such hardship in us not being able to meet. I am willing to follow all the customs and traditions and take you with me from here with the blessings and permissions of all your elders. We can settle in the Navrangvan. From there, you can continue to do all your duties as an ayurvedic doctor in the 17th century, while I will also be able to travel to and fro from the 21st century and take care of my side of responsibilities. Every problem has a solution, you only need to look a little deeper for it."

"Don't talk like an ignoramus fool. If you change the past, the present and future is also inevitably affected. If you mess with the cycle of time, it might breed a disaster that none of us will be able to control. Both of us come from very diverse eras/cultures, this cannot have a future. I am not ignorant about the place you have secured in the depth of my heart, however, I cannot put the fate/interest of two centuries in a jeopardy because of my feelings/sentiments. This will not suit the Princess of Vallabhgarh, Tara Priya. But I can promise you that I will never fall in love again like I had with you." 

"This promise is not enough for me, I cannot suffice with it."

"And I also unfortunately cannot cross the boundaries that I have determined for myself, even if you consider it as my obstinacy. I do not want any medals for my sacrifice, however my duty has always preceded my own interests, and will continue to be so. That is an inherent part of my true nature." 

Dhruv closed his eyes for a second in frustration, turned to the window and took a deep breath. Then he opened his eyes to step closer and convince Tara. 

But she's already gone. And he's imagined this moment, so many times, because he knew in his heart that it was an asambhav prem, but it is so much worse than anything he could've thought of. A lone tear escapes his face and then he cannot help but collapse to the ground and bury his head in his hands. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rewrite The Stars:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbimXGH5zkE&list=LL7MWupTG34nScbNkiWqjwLw&index=2

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS