I watched today's episode...

dat_INFJ thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

So, I've been down with the flu and I thought what better way to rest than by watching a PS episode? Not my best decision in life but still... 🤪 And I have so many important questions.

Yeh Shwetha ke baal nakli hain yaa asli hain?  Sorry honey, but that needs to go.🤪

And looks like not only Shiva but Rishu-baby also is suffering from some type of Amnesia cuz, the smart woman needs some other strange woman, who by the way wasn't even there, to know all the kaands created by Shwetha. Seriously, what was the need for that Rishita-Prerna, FB scene? It would've been way better if they would actually plan-plot something rather than reminisce what we know and they know. Like the Shwetha-Shivank scene. And did they recreate the bandars catching Bhabhimaa with Shwetha and the kids? Kya bhabhimaa ko pata chali yeh baat?

Dhara Pandya Pandya Store GIF - Dhara Pandya Pandya Store - Discover &  Share GIFs

It was, right?That was supposed to be the bhabhimaa's scene.😒

Ok, other than Shwetha's not-so-good hair day and Shivank's pretty face, Are they really the villains of the show? And shwetha, what's with the overacting? Full expressions de rahi ho. But, I have to say these two have the best chemistry than any other couples in this show now, so bravo.

Chemistry Astonishing GIF - Chemistry Astonishing Laughing - Discover &  Share GIFs

Dhara-bhabhi.🤪 Bhabhi, bhabhi, bhabhi inki nautanki kab khatam hoga? Bhabhi is crying about how the family forgot her and doesn't care for her while Raavi is

Am Ia Joke To You Is This A Joke GIF - Am IA Joke To You Am IA Joke Is This  A Joke - Discover & Share GIFs

This lady is crying because the family didn't come pick her up instead of Shivank but lady do u even know what happened when Raavi got injured, kidnapped etc? Atleast, you got someone to show up.  Honestly, unnecessary nautanki.  It's scenes like this that makes noone sympathise with Bhabhimaa. Jisko nautanki dikhane hain usko dobi dikhate hain.

Gaumbi, why are you here? You don't look like you want to be here at all.

And Raavi... My dear, why are you like this? The way Raavi entered the house,

Entrance GIFs | Tenor

but ended like

Sml Mario GIF - Sml Mario We Dont Want You Here Anymore - Discover & Share  GIFs

PS makers, aur kitni bezatti karegi uski It's like the whole point of Raavi in this show is to get insulted by everybody. I'm surprised that Shivank defended her. Like, is that even allowed in PS?🐷

Shivi Shiva Pandya GIF - Shivi Shiva Pandya Pandya Store - Discover & Share  GIFs

Shiva ka ab main kya bolun.... Can someone just

Hit On Head GIFs | Tenor

Kya pata uska sab theek hojai?🤔 I hate it when he even opens his mouth. The years may go by, kaandya's may get a wardrobe change but  2 things will be a constant always. Raavi's bezzati and Shiva being a moron. I'm sorry to all Shiva fans if my words hurt you but

Truth-hurts GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

And Rishita, why the hell are you still so selfish? I mean, How many years has it been? Haven't you grown up even a little bit? I wanna know what you would do if you were in Raavi's position. Probably this...

Tantrum GIFs | Tenor

The precap is another facepalm... 🤪 I think Raavi aur Dhara ki scripts exhange hogayi... Oh, wait, if it was meant for Raavi, there won't be this precap in the first place. 

Ohhhh Reaction GIF - Ohhhh Reaction Savage - Discover & Share GIFs

All jokes apart, whoever is on the creative team

Meme: "This is my disappointed face" - All Templates - Meme-arsenal.com

Yeah, I'm never watching this show again.

Suman Pandya Pandya Store GIF - Suman Pandya Pandya Store Jump - Discover &  Share GIFs

Btw, Why haven't they changed the show's montage? It's been 84 years.

Edited by Plvs-Vltrx - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinderella100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This show would be so interesting if they showed each couple's story individually.  Each one do have their own stories.  Show Shiva getting flash backs abt his past that confuses him.  Show him attracted to Raavi and getting jealous of Dev.  Show his invisible pull to Mithoo. Shiva & Mithoo fighting for those marbles. When Raavi wasnrt in KN they could have shown us a scene of Mithoo gettig scared at night & going into Shivi's room to hug Shiva & sleep.  But no we wont get this because there is no role for open mouthed screen hogger here.

Dev & Rishita and their struggle to ween Natasha away from vamp.  Rishita bonding with Shesh. Regretting her neglect of him.  But no we wont get this because  open mouthed screen hogger needs to prove she is a better mother than Rishita.  Like its not enough that Rishita needs to complete with vamp.

As for bhago they have their own story.  Bhabi' s souten - Dev. This is a real tragedy in Bhabi's life espcially since her husband turned drunkard after Dev left.  Also when are they planning to introduce the real bhagodi, Bhabi's mother. 

Krish could have an interesting story too.  Send him to Canada.

Cant stand watching him onscreen now.

mpks1 thumbnail

Pooh🤗🤗

So good to see you back and do the episode analysis. Your analysis with the Gifs is on point😃

Today’s episode was so pathetic, that I only saw selfishness all around in that house except  Raavi who literally has nowhere to go because Shivank sold Mami’s house.

Raavi has been gone nearly 20 episodes, before that she was seen only one in 1 episode every week and as soon as she enters the first thing that happens is she gets humiliated.

Even if Shiva has lost memory and has gone back 9 years, assumed Raavi is married to Dev, still who gave him the right to talk to his Bhabi like that??? Will he talk lile this to hos other BjabiMa, Dhara like this? Relationship ki koi maryada nahi hai? Suman and Dhara’s parvarish is so ghatiya, there  are no more words to even scold these 2 idiotic mothers. Free ka Khaana???? That’s why she came there??? 
I even wrote in the EDT, this is the probably the only time I will like Shivank, atleast he tried to defend Raavi and this girl has literally no one to support in this world 

Shweta is selfish and criminal - wants to cement ber position in Kandya Niwas as Krish’s  biwi is using all possible underhanded ways to achieve her agenda🙄

Rishita wants to bond with Chutki, hence becoming friends with a criminal like Shweta who she thinks will help her 🙄

Rishita wants to spend time with Dev, so Raavi cannot be there else Shiva will get triggered and he will get suspicious of Dev- Rishita relationship🙄

Prerna wants Shweta out if the house so she doesn’t rake advantage if her status as Krish’s wife and wants to marry Krish at any cost🙄

Bhabima is on another whole level- list her sacrifices, to cover up her kaands so Kandyas don’t question her, she turns the whole thing against him. This woman gave 21 L of the common money to a loser who is also a cheater but cannot be questioned because she has done so much for the family, they need to be indebted for life. She is creating a creating as no one came to pick her up, Didn’t same thing happened to Raavi during fibroid removal track, infact Shiva MU that sge was having an affair with her boss, infact he MU it to be  an abortion instead kf fibroid removal abandoned her at the hospital but Raavi ran after him even in that condition, yet was thrown out kf the house by Suman and Shiva because she could not prove her innocence,  Bhabima is always about Me, My and I 🙄

Dev wants everything to go fine for his kids with others money, that’s all he cares. Has never done anything for anyone in that house.

Gautam’s dukh, dard, peeda starts with Dhara and ends with Dhara. The man can only think of Dhara and no one else and how to put her on pedestal.

All Suman cares is about her heere bete and her gradnkids and chahthi bahu, Dhara. Other bahus eslecially  Raavi is never part of the list 😔 Suman doesn’t give damn about anyone else.

In all this Raavi is coming as a loser, still hoping that this family will accept her at some point for whom she has sacrificed so much but never lists anything. Respect toh  dhoor ki baat hai, acceptance bhi nahi mil raha hai. Dhara and Rishita are atleast living under the same roof as their husbands, kids are atleast near them but Raavi cannot be with her husband, her child has been taken away. The girl’s life has miseries written all throughout 😔 This us what happens when you din’t stand up for yourself, have self respect and walk out of such toxic relationships.

Writers want to establish how Bhabima deserving of everything while Raavi is deserving of none. Two female characters treated differently in the same show 😡 

Writers have lost it completely, all they do is sasta nasha writing.

Palak2812 thumbnail

You watched the show? 

Aise khatarnak kaam karna he kyu 

Don't do this 

Save yourself from the misery. 

Edited by Palak2812 - 1 years ago