Talking on the face Pandya girls!! So annoying!!!!

Nehajainnnn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Has anyone ever noticed that the girls of Pandya house talk to each other specially to their husbands by bringing face so close and looking upwards due to their comparatively lesser heights!!

It's like the conversation can happen from an arm's distance but noooooo, they will literally talk on each other's faces!! 

No hate just annoying acting!!

PS: Please check your Inbox.

Edited by Savera84 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

highonganja thumbnail

Agree with you. tbhv, I don't like the acting of Dhara and Raavi. Two other annoying things that I have observed  

For me Rishitha is the best actress among these 3, eventhough she is a bit ott sometimes, she have much better range. 

Nehajainnnn thumbnail

Originally posted by: throwaway123

Agree with you. tbhv, I don't like the acting of Dhara and Raavi. Two other annoying things that I have observed  

For me Rishitha is the best actress among these 3, eventhough she is a bit ott sometimes, she have much better range. 

Yeah true about Rishita... 

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I find Rishita to be more relatable, she's not like sacrifical lamb and fights (sometimes unnecessarily) when needed

highonganja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskie

I find Rishita to be more relatable, she's not like sacrifical lamb and fights (sometimes unnecessarily) when needed

Absolutely, Rishita is the only one whom I can even remotely relate to. I feel she is the only character the writers have done justice to some extent, atleast explored all phases till now...

highonganja thumbnail

Hey Mod, 

Thanks for the PM, I understand that you are not supposed to have a difference of opinion about a certain someone here. 

PS : You could have deleted the whole comment, lol.. As if I care. 

Nehajainnnn thumbnail

Hey Mod, 

Thanks for the PM, I understand that you are not supposed to have a difference of opinion about a certain someone here. 

PS : You could have deleted the whole comment, lol.. As if I care. 

Lol same for me too..