Sakshi-deewan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

In the initial episodes after leap , I thought shweta is making this 6 year old kid work in tv industry to earn money . Maybe she is not Taking good care of her or not treating her well Or just showing off her love infront of her and not having real emotional for her. 

But after watching it for a while , i m not able to understand how come she is behaving so sweet n lovely dovey with chutki . Like she is taking her to the hospital , arranging for her surgery. Is she really having real emotions for chutki??? 

A woman who never loved her own child and wanted to get rid of him .. is taking care of someone else's child so much .  

As a matter of fact .. she could have lived this  life with chiku as well but she didn't wanted him . 

I was in an impression that she could be using her in a wrong way to earn money . Like trafficking or prostitution . But thankfully she didn't do that . !! 

Infact she made her a celebrity. 

Is she changed or something is cooking in her mind.?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Well I was surprised seeing Swetha-Chutki bond too. May be because Chutki is the only one she has, Swetha is treating the child well. Most of Swetha's problems originated from the way she was treated by her own family and being forced do things against her will. And people change with time. It has been so many years and she brought up that child all by herself. So may be she feels some attachment to Chutki. We will have to wait and see how they develop Swetha & Chutki's relationship. She could still be faking it all. Who knows what she is capable of.