Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

What a waste of Shiva’s efforts, Bhabima could have stopped him and told him they got the money but Nooooooo, Shiva didn’t support her, she is being vindictive! What a horrible woman! smiley7

Next when Raavi asks for 8 lakhs, Bhabima will focus on getting the store back and purposely delay Shiva’s treatment which will lead to severe health set back for him.

Bhabima sabko maarke hi maanegi! 😡

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mpks1

@bold - That Nagman/ Ubalte hui Ande guy’s awards? 🤣
Are rest of the gang members nominated again? 🤣
is he still relevant? 😆
its been a while since I saw his pictures with leadben, Akshay or KM or Simran 🤣

if it happens again, I am going to pull out my  trolling posts from 2021 and revisit them 😆 can’t wait for it 😆

As for the inconsistency, these so called writers are so amateurish, can’t even remember their own story. For a ling time this was the only show they were writing for then how can they forget their own creation. Will this be acceptable in our regular jobs of we forget what to do? Won’t we be fired? How difficult it is to keep tab of what you write? How stupid can you be that you don’t remember your own work? 😡

I had forgotten his name 😂 yeah same one… that time gave award to maami too 

mpks1 thumbnail

Back at the boxing match

Raavi once again asks the guards to let her in but they refuse.

Shiva and the other guy, Tony continue to fight. Shiva punches a huge blow on the other guy and continues to kick and punch him.The crowd is cheering for Shiva. Finally Shiva punches him hard which knocks off the guy. 

At the hospital they show real Chutki and others, especially Zombie holding Chiku doll wrapped in the same blanket (hope the production people are washing the blanket😔)

Back at the match, the opponent is not able to continue fight as he fell to the ground. Shiva us declared the winner.

While Shiva is enjoying his victory, his opponent wakes up and bangs his head on the metal fence  and knocks Shiva off. Shiva loses his stability, the opponent keeps punching Shiva until he falls to the ground, unconscious. All of them are looking on. Just then the referee comes there and tries to wake him up but he is nit responding.

Raavi us still not allowed inside, she keeps pleasing with the guards, they still don’t ket her inside. She has no clue what’s going on.

The opponent guy sees Shiva not responding, runs away from there. Manager comes inside and tries  to wake up Shiva. He says that Shiva won and asked him to wake up and accept the winning prize money. The entire venue becomes quiet. 

Raavi sees the opponent running away from there and figures that something is wrong.

She calls out for Shiva and runs inside to see what happened to him. The whole crowd is gathered around the arena. She sees him unconscious and bleeding and shouts his name.

They show the hospital with everyone and Raavi and Shiva on the other side. 

End of episode.

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Raavi has realised her and Shiva's value but will Shiva ever realise 

No I don't think so 

🥺

mpks1 thumbnail

Why was Bhabima acting as if she is too concerned about Shiva and doing a whole lot of drama in the precap? 

Her husband, Zombie’s reaction was the most lackluster considering Shiva is his younger brother. His expression screamed, “ arrey yaar, ek aur musibat, kahan phas gaya hoon, mujhse nahi ho paayegaa” 😆

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mpks1

Why was Bhabima acting as if she is too concerned about Shiva and doing a whole lot if drama? 

Her husband, Zombie’s reaction was the most lackluster considering Shiva is his younger brother. His expression screamed, “ arrey yaar, ek aur musibat, kahan phas gaya hoon, mujhse nahi ho paayegaa” 😆

That is his constant reaction to anything that happens in this family, unless Dhara is accused of something. 😆

Soominol thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VNuts

That is his constant reaction to anything that happens in this family, unless Dhara is accused of something. 😆

This used to be his usual reaction during IVF kaand whenever he used to give interviews he was done back then 

Now he is done with all chaos onscreen becoz phir offscreen usse justify karna padhta hai interviews me

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soominol

This used to be his usual reaction during IVF kaand whenever he used to give interviews he was done back then 

Now he is done with all chaos onscreen becoz phir offscreen usse justify karna padhta hai interviews me

Woh bhi ek dho interviews nahi lag bhag 150 interviews of these various BTS segments that I have watched in the last 3 weeks 😆

KM has more lines to say offscreen than onscreen 😆

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Soominol

Main bataa rahi hoon, he gets paid for his offscreen interviews only. 😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

How did mahanta collect 50k for chutki.?????

She has money stashed all around the house. Her invisible khazaana is back in action 😆

When it comes to her expenses she will get family money, money from Suman because she needs

- 15 L for IVF

- 25 L to buy Chiku

But for others its a small amount that she secretly stashes away m. So far they have spent 2 L on Chutki.