Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anoniya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: deeps07

I seriously feel shivas silence today implied his disapproval on ravi too..he hasnt shown anything to supprt her stand..so unless he verbally say something in support, i can only see him hurt over bhabhis hurt for doing the kaand for him ans ravi..πŸ€ͺ

And i am sure this track will end with shiva and other bandars thrashing arnav and ravi falling in bhabhis charan and repenting ever working with arnav..πŸ€ͺAnd her career, social media works, everything will be forgotten without a single mention..πŸ€ͺ

The sad thing is, with the way his character has been written, the standards and expectations with regards to Shiva are so low that just him not going against Raavi (even when she is in the right) is a big deal.

I don't know what they are going to show him doing but it would be absurd to show him entirely against her working given how many times he has repeated he doesn't have a problem with it. She is already without friends & family, interests & hobbies are discouraged and now even job & colleagues not being allowed will be too much. It seems like such an isolated existence specially since it is not by her own choice.

Yes, it is most likely that Arnav will be made into the bad guy even though he hasn't done anything wrong till now. Even developing feelings for someone isn't a crime. But the saviour-complex is something most show's male leads suffer from and it is justified by turning every other man around the female lead into a villain. So the likelihood of him getting beaten up goes up the longer the actor stays on board this show.

anoniya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: deeps07

The character doesn't fit harshad..i will always claim Harshad is the best actor compared to anyone else..i am totally his fan.πŸ˜†..becz whichever shows i have watched of him,lastly bepannaah ....i have never once felt he cant act a particular scene Or ever got disconnected from his character...he might be saying the worst things as a character...but when he says it..its like should i bash him for saying that nonsense..or should i appreciate him for saying it so convincingly..πŸ˜†..but for yrkkh..i couldn't even complete a single episode..i tried but..its like harshad is doing clownery in that show..i still dnt think its the acting going wrong..for a xharater to work, the script, the look, the pairing..eveything abt that character matters..the age gap is a big off in that show..showing him like 20 years minus is just not digestible..and now he looks like a despo pampering baby sitter lover..

I've never watched the show nor know the storyline (or even the actor) but from whatever glimpses I've seen of it over the years, it seems quite melodramatic. The kind where everyone does exaggerated acting. Now I don't know if it is a stylistic choice, a result of the writing or because of some other reason entirely but this is something I've noticed happen in some other shows as well. And all actors, regardless of how talented, seem to perform in that very manner in such shows.