KAPPSTH 18th July Written Update

a_b thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello Good evening, adaab, satsriyakal, namaste doston main hoon aapki host aur dost Anu aur main lekar aayi hoon aapke liye aajka update. A short one just for your reference.

Shahrukh as usual was looking damn kool 🥰

The First Contestant is the most loved contestant of Panchvin Paas Param Avtar Gill 😀
 SRK's entry on Mohobbatein- he begins by saying about how he is so good as an actor. SRK introduces Param Avtar Gill from Patiala His father was in defense so while growing up he didn't see his son so he doesn't know whether he was smart or not.😆

Dheirya makes Param do push ups with him on his back.🥰 How cute. SRK asks Shriparna what they do besides the show- she says they all study. Param tells SRK that he is a fan of his but his friends think he looks like John Abraham. Param teaches everyone how to do the bhangra. He has played cricket till college and he shows the kids some strokes. SRK says that if he doesn't know the answer he will hit him with a bat.

Shreiya makes him murga when she helps him.😆 SRK asks him how come he doesn't have a girlfriend. Param says "Even if I look like John doesn't mean I will get bipasha." When he is leaving, he sings a Punjabi song. All the kids go to him n start hugging him when he leaves.👏🏻

The second contestant is the sweet Shristi Baruah from Assam
SRK welcomes her. She was in the NCC so SRK makes them march on the set.😆 She has got a lot of medals- one given by APJ Abdul Kalam for science.

Shristi teaches SRK Assamese words Lahe Lahe and Juhe Juhe(slow and fast). She says I really like you to SRK in Aasamese. SRK and Srishti do a Bihu dance.
A good show filled with lots of excitement masti and quizzing.On a rating scale i will give it 10/10👏🏻

So thats all for today heres me Anu signing out for the day.See you all on Sunday same time same place tab tak ke liye its me Anu saying tata, bbye, good night, saiyonara, chao, khuda hafiz and as Srk says Kalvida.🙂

Love you all 🤗
Anu