CONGRATULATIONS AWARDEES.....

Posted: 15 years ago
Sorry guys for posting the winners so late am busy these days finally i could spare some time today so posting the winners.. Here goes:
    The award for the most active members(all of them deserve the award): NIKA,SHRUTI,OCEAN_GIRL,ME,ARSH,SONA AND COOL_ADEENA The best fanfiction award goes to: FEAR OF LOVE The award for the cutest and youngest member goes to:CHOTTIDI The best video updaters:NOMI AND MITTS The best written updater:NSHEENA The episode for wich written update is the best: ALL THE WRITTEN UPDATES ARE WRITTEN VERY WELL ALL SO ALL OF THEM DESERVE THE AWARD The award for the best fanfiction writer goes to:COOL_ADEENA The award for the member with the best siggies goes to: NIKA_D The award for the most popular topic goes to:MISHAL'S ANGELS The award for the most helpful member/s goes to: ALL THE MEMBERS EACH AND EVERYONE IS VERY HELPFUL AND SUPPORTIVE The award for the most disciplined member/s goes to: AGAIN ALL MEMBERS EVERYONE WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND LOVING IN THIS FORUM The award for the most well behaved member/s goes to:ALL MEMBERS The award for the most naughiest member goes to:SANJU
  1. The award for the best moderator on india-forums goes to:JASLOVE

The second part of the award to felicitate the show for being such a wonderful touching and emotional part of the lives of all us members:

The award for the most romantic scene between akash and shruti goes to:THIS WAS REALLY DIFFICULT TO DECIDE SO FINALLY CAME DOWN TO TWO FIRSTLY THE FOREST KISSING SCENE BETWEEN AKASH AND SHRUTI AND SECONDLY THE MARRIAGE PROPOSAL SCENE BOTH ARE REALLY ROMANTIC The awrd for the most romantic song goes to: THESE THREE SONGS ARE REALLY ROMANTIC TERI YAADIEN,I LOVE YOU IN A SONG AND FINALLY SORRY MY LOVE FOR BLAMING YOU The award for the most breath taking scene goes to:THE SCENE WHEN DEV KILLED HIS BEST FRIEND BHATII SO BRUTALLY The award for the most funniest scene goes to:THE LOVE LETTER SCENE WEN AKASH AND DEV WERE TEASING BHATTI
  1. The scene that bought tears to your eyes:THE MOST EMOTIONAL SCENE IS WEN DEV SHOT HIMSELF AND ENDED HIS LIFE

Congratulations to all the award winnersπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» wish each one of you the very best for your life career and your future hope you all and even those who did not win get success in which ever field you'll strive

Since this forum is gona close soon and maybe we may not be able to meet quite often online its my goodbye to all of you will miss each and everyone from the bottom of my heart i know that the fanclubs are also there but i have an emotional attachment with this forum hence😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 sorry guys gettin too emotional
its difficult to believe one day you will come to the forum and you won't be able to post anything here all those times wen we disscussed abt the happenings in the show abt the characters is all gona end😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
So before i leave wish all the members LUCK AND SUCCESS

Edited by marilyn2007 - 15 years ago
Congrats to all the winners.

Hey should I go ahead and make siggies for the winners?
Let me know guys.

I got terrified today when I couldnt see the forum but later realised that they have a new panel and the dicussion section of the forum is on the left.

I know its gonna be hell the day we login n the forum isnt there.

Havent been active in the past few days. But I am back now!

congrats to allπŸ‘πŸ»

great idea nika siggies for the winners

heheh even i was lost for a while with this new layout of forum..........thought LS forum is closed

Congrats guys....πŸ‘πŸ»

you all deserve it....Thumbs%20Up

aww thanks for the BEST MODS AwardπŸ₯°

yeah I think you should make the siggy's Nika then once it done marilyn2007  can edit the psot & post it for the winners to use it...
Originally posted by Nika_d

Congrats to all the winners.

Hey should I go ahead and make siggies for the winners?
Let me know guys.

I got terrified today when I couldnt see the forum but later realised that they have a new panel and the dicussion section of the forum is on the left.

I know its gonna be hell the day we login n the forum isnt there.

Havent been active in the past few days. But I am back now!

yup nika go ahead and make the siggies....
heya guys...srry wasn able to cum online fr sooo many days...hav strtd mah intrnship sooo realy bsy tese days..i do log in to da forum bt jus fr 2-3 mins evryday...today hav got a day off n m online ...so thot shud post here...i jus hope tys forum neva closes....m gonna mis ya al sooooooooooooooo much...tat i jus cnt thnk of it...i realy spnt da bst tym of mah lyf wyt u guys...each n evryone ova here hs been vry sweet..friendly n hlpful...evn i cnt imagine loggin in sum day n fyndyn tat da forum hs been closed....jus da feelin itslf gvs soo much pain...tho havnt been regular nwdays bt stil contact toh ho jata tha..bt nw....its gonna b lyk...realy bad fr me...coz m reli reali reali gonna mis ya al.,...😭😭😭😭😭
Hey guys kaise ho aap log. I was very busy these days with my study as my final exam is getting closer. So couldnt manage to come online. But i miss u all & this forum. I'll try my best to come online but cant be regular. So sorry for that. As the forum is going to close, feeling really bad, I'm gonna miss this forum & u all.😭 I'll try to keep in touch through FC.πŸ™‚
heyyy... Congratulations to everyone....!!! yuppieee we deserve a party now....πŸ˜€.... !!

M really sorry for not being active.. actually m busy these days.. so not coming here on IF.. n plus... this new look of IF irritates me...!!

Hey Marilyn... This is not the end yaar... we will see each other in FC's made by NIka n Adreena..!! so dont worry... try to be active there... n yeah.... m looking for those FC's but couldnt find it... n the sites Sona PM us... those sites r not working... so m not able to find it coz daily i think ppl make 100's of new FC's there... but i will find it..!! coz we have to be active there..!!

Best of Luck guys...!!! Keep on rocking ..... N will see u guys there in those FC's..!!

N yeah.. Nika... make some siggies yaar..!!

congratulation to all the winners.

and thank you
hey OG...al da bst fr ur xams yar...do wel..God blesπŸ™‚