Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iiHEARTyu-x0 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
wow they were pretty rude to mallika,
ii mean it was rude of asha to tell them to take off their headbands, its just a DANM ACCESORY!
gosh if they were gunna treat her this way, why did they call her?
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Hey guys,

I didn't even see her anywhere on the show. I had my eyes wide open but i couldn't find her anywhere...

Where was she sitting?
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmmmmmm interesting!!! mallika has so much against people older than her - does she have a brain to think she will be also a budhi in next 5-6 years of bollywood- given the reasn every year 15 and 16 yr olds are being confidently bcoming heroines!!!!!!!Or has se drunk some amrit that she thinks she will be ever youth!!!
Anyways were there is himmesh there is bound to be controversy-
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: india2050

hmmmmmm interesting!!! mallika has so much against people older than her - does she have a brain to think she will be also a budhi in next 5-6 years of bollywood- given the reasn every year 15 and 16 yr olds are being confidently bcoming heroines!!!!!!!Or has se drunk some amrit that she thinks she will be ever youth!!!
Anyways were there is himmesh there is bound to be controversy-

well....if.the same "classy" and "godly status" judges that they claim treat a guest judge whom the channel invited like an "untouchable" as if what she did in her movies wasnt being done by any other heroines.or heroes..or as if the songs they sung and composed till now were bhajan's then they deserve to be treated like how she did.

Someone has to give these people back and show them that they are NOT above someone else .

In the end everyone is doing the necessary in their profession to earn money and doing it as honestly as possible.

The only difference here is that Mallika Sherawat is not diplomatic and a sucker.....she speaks her mind, not many appreciate that.

Kissing and wearing short clothes is done by every single heroine now....infact more than her so all these so called "classy people" should really shut their mouth and concentrate on thier work instead of using double sandards and hypocrisy.