MalikaSherawat onSRGMP-refuse2sit widJUDG - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
Ahah Malika-E-Azam is just awesome.πŸ˜†After watching her on Koffee With Karan,I really started liking her.I have nothing new to add or comment on but just have to agree with you guys on th level of hypocrisy.Himesh's man cleavsge really grosses us viewers out,but no one does anything about it.🀒If this is true,then it was extremely unethical on the mentors part.
Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

I forth it.

What does Himesh do sitting there with bare chest??? Hope he too knows its a family show. Or is he under the impression that his bare chest is adored by all!!!! Before pointing fingers at Mallika do check your own acts. Atleast other mentors behaved properly. Himesh getting nervous clearly shows he too has loads of skeleton in his chest.πŸ˜‰

hmm...I think saregama promises a handosme himesh. dekhna padega.!!sadly,they are yet to show it here.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by chitra anand - 15 years ago
Originally posted by chitra anand

You guys are just making mounatin out of mole.If you remember in song mehbooba himesh was capless but with hair mallika knows the mystery of cap and hair.

Originally posted by vijaykkk

You guys are just making mounatin out of mole.If you remember in song mehbooba himesh was capless but with hair mallika knows the mystery of cap and hair.

yes,thatz the mystery and only mallika knows the raaz πŸ˜†

yes,thatz the mystery and only mallika knows the raaz πŸ˜†

Yes she finds Himeshji irresistable too.πŸ˜†

All said mallika, rakhi sawant and their league .. are characters that should be kept away from these shows... I mean there is preity zinta, priyanka.. and so many decent actresses.. with lot more class even if they are not exactly wrapped up in 9 yards of cloth!!!!!

Originally posted by qwertyesque

All said mallika, rakhi sawant and their league .. are characters that should be kept away from these shows... I mean there is preity zinta, priyanka.. and so many decent actresses.. with lot more class even if they are not exactly wrapped up in 9 yards of cloth!!!!!

Oh yes,exactly/

Oh yes,exactly/

Maybe they needed someone at short notice and pulled her in.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Summer3

Maybe they needed someone at short notice and pulled her in.πŸ˜†

oy yeah i forgot everything about mallika is short!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†