MalikaSherawat onSRGMP-refuse2sit widJUDG - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago

The young and the restless

While Sa Re Ga Ma Pa mentors refused to sit with Mallika Sherawat, she too chose to sit with the audience rather than the 'buddhaas'

Mallika Sherawat

Love her or hate her but you just can't ignore her. Reportedly, none of the mentors of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa wanted to interact with Mallika Sherawat when she was invited as a guest on the show for the promotion of her new film Ugly Aur Pagli.

A unit member from the sets of the show said, "None of the mentors- Himesh Reshammiya, Pritam, Shankar and Aadesh Srivastava - wanted to sit with Mallika.  They could not ask her to sit next to Asha Bhosale who is the mahaguru in the show. Eventually, they had to make the feisty actress sit with the participants. While all the mentors chose to behave formally with her, Himesh Reshammiya passed a lot of comments against the actress."

But Mallika Sherawat being her in-your-face self, walked to the sets and the first thing she told Himesh was, 'Should I expose you in front of the people?'

According to our source, Himesh looked nervous and was silent for some time after Mallika's comment. The two have worked together in the 'Mehbooba' song in Ram Gopal Varma Ki Aag. But Himesh eventually took revenge by stopping a participant of his gharana from singing one of Mallika Sherawat's songs.

Pritam

The insider said, "But Sukhvinder refused to listen to Himesh and sang the song. Sukhvinder also told Mallika, 'My parents were against my singing Bheege Honth Tere. Now after meeting you I know why they did not want me to sing the song.' Mallika burst out laughing."

According to the insider, Mallika had also given hair bands to some participants, which she has used in the film. Some of the participants were even made to wear the hair accessory. But whenever they went to sing on the stage, Asha Bhosale told them, 'Hair band nikaal ke gao'.

While the insider from the show said that the mentors had a problem with Mallika, our source from Zee TV had another story to tell. "Mallika was not at all keen to sit with any of the mentors.

She had called the channel and informed them well in advance that she won't be sitting with the mentors and said that she was not keen on sitting with the 'buddhaas'." To add to the entertainment value, Mallika had even carried a horn on the sets. "In fact, she came with a horn and asked where she could sit. Then she herself said that she would sit with the audience," adds the source from Zee TV.

According to the channel source, Mallika had a lot of fun on the sets and kept teasing the contestants.

l-r: Himesh, Aadesh and Shankar Mahadevan

cheers

resh

You made my day! 😆   ðŸ˜†

Is this article for real?

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

You made my day! 😆   ðŸ˜†

Is this article for real?

ohyes it very much is.......😉

cheers

resh

haha thats hilarioussssssssss
lol. wow.. lol 😆 😆 😆

Aha the Masala is starting early and looks like a "checkmate Himeshji".😆 Seems to indicate some Dark Secrets !!!!!!!!!!! This is playing with Fire.😆

But we never really know how much more things are going on. But generally let the sleeping dog lie.

Why call guests and insult them?? The channel house should have consulted the mentors before in hand and then invited her.. This is so bad.. Watever it is, Not good to insult a guest like this..
I love Mallika and I dont understand why they were all against her?

She is a lovely person and speaks her mind.

Usually a guest does not sit with the judges in SRGMP.

There is a table specially meant for guests.

Originally posted by Anuradha

Why call guests and insult them?? The channel house should have consulted the mentors before in hand and then invited her.. This is so bad.. Watever it is, Not good to insult a guest like this..

i agree thats ridiculous. They shudnt have called her if they were going to insult her like that. but its a good thing that mallika isnt timid. she did things the way she wanted!