Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Martand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: aparna91

i agree thats ridiculous. They shudnt have called her if they were going to insult her like that. but its a good thing that mallika isnt timid. she did things the way she wanted!

I third that 😊

Waise bhi koi doodh ka dhula nahi hai..Agar mallika ne expose kiya hai movies me to Himesh ne bhi "I wanna make love to you" jaise gaane ka music diya hai..Aise hi sabhi ne apne field me koi na koi aisa contribution kiya hi hai . So hoz is she different than others...

Hypocrisy...

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mr.Rasny khan

yapp

Aha !πŸ˜† I thought she had upped her appearance fees. So himeshji has to pay thru his nose ( Nak).

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mr.Rasny khan

yapp

I Like Mallika as well, mainly that she does her job and speaks her mind. These so called Mentors behave as if they are the epitome of culture and goodness.

Half of Pritam's songs are lifted tunes, Himesh and his behaviour itself suggets what type of person he is, and his songs esp " I want to make love to you"

overall, this is so hypocritical.

Asha bhonsle herself has sung so many songs for Helen in which she was dressed scantily, she sang " Tanha Tanha" where urmila was dressed in a bikini, c'mon in the end she is playing the role assigned to her and doing her job just like everyone else.

why are people having double standards, I mean they can go gaga over Ranbir's towel act and Salman's half nude acts every single time. They can hail Nandita's act in " earth" in which she had an explicit love scene with Ranvir, same goes for Kareena and ajay in Omkara, Tabu-Irfan in Namesake, preity-Saif in " Salaam Namaste".

We can watch Hollywood movies , all James Bond movies have sex scenes, we send models to compete in beauty peagents and in Bikinis, why this souble standard with Mallika alone.

She atleast accepts what she does and speaks her mind and is not diplomatic and artificial.

I am glad she didnt let all these ugly gestures affect her and stood her ground.

kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† ....I think it's not the mentors who refused to sit, it's the other way round ....I quite believe the last part of the article where it says she didn't want to sit with the 'buddhaas' πŸ˜† ..that's so typically Mallika πŸ˜† ...

I want Mallika Sherawat and Rakhi Sawant be brought together in one show ...tab aayega mazaaπŸ˜†

Thanks for sharing ...

Originally posted by: Anuradha

Why call guests and insult them?? The channel house should have consulted the mentors before in hand and then invited her.. This is so bad.. Watever it is, Not good to insult a guest like this..

I was thinking the exact same thing...and what's up with not letting contestant sing Mallika's song?  That song is lot better than what Himesh does (can't call his renditition "singing"πŸ˜†)

kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tina59

I Like Mallika as well, mainly that she does her job and speaks her mind. These so called Mentors behave as if they are the epitome of culture and goodness.

Half of Pritam's songs are lifted tunes, Himesh and his behaviour itself suggets what type of person he is, and his songs esp " I want to make love to you"

overall, this is so hypocritical.

Asha bhonsle herself has sung so many songs for Helen in which she was dressed scantily, she sang " Tanha Tanha" where urmila was dressed in a bikini, c'mon in the end she is playing the role assigned to her and doing her job just like everyone else.

why are people having double standards, I mean they can go gaga over Ranbir's towel act and Salman's half nude acts every single time. They can hail Nandita's act in " earth" in which she had an explicit love scene with Ranvir, same goes for Kareena and ajay in Omkara, Tabu-Irfan in Namesake, preity-Saif in " Salaam Namaste".

We can watch Hollywood movies , all James Bond movies have sex scenes, we send models to compete in beauty peagents and in Bikinis, why this souble standard with Mallika alone.

She atleast accepts what she does and speaks her mind and is not diplomatic and artificial.

I am glad she didnt let all these ugly gestures affect her and stood her ground.

well said πŸ‘..I specially loved the way how Mallika said in KWK ...after Ash in Dhoom II ,  Preity in Salam namaste( she didn't know about kareena in Tashan that time, i thinkπŸ˜‰)  .....her commnets " what happened to these sati savitris???..i saw them going around in polo necks and commenting on my clothes, now I see all these heroines in skimpy clothes ...did i actually set the trend ????" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   ..omg !!!! that made me crack up soo much !!!!!πŸ˜†

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
saregama is a family show.What is Mallika doing here? hope she doesn't perform any of her filmi dances in the show πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: Martand

I third that 😊

Waise bhi koi doodh ka dhula nahi hai..Agar mallika ne expose kiya hai movies me to Himesh ne bhi "I wanna make love to you" jaise gaane ka music diya hai..Aise hi sabhi ne apne field me koi na koi aisa contribution kiya hi hai . So hoz is she different than others...

Hypocrisy...

I forth it.

What does Himesh do sitting there with bare chest??? Hope he too knows its a family show. Or is he under the impression that his bare chest is adored by all!!!! Before pointing fingers at Mallika do check your own acts. Atleast other mentors behaved properly. Himesh getting nervous clearly shows he too has loads of skeleton in his chest.πŸ˜‰

simpleone thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhaskar.T

I forth it.

What does Himesh do sitting there with bare chest??? Hope he too knows its a family show. Or is he under the impression that his bare chest is adored by all!!!! Before pointing fingers at Mallika do check your own acts. Atleast other mentors behaved properly. Himesh getting nervous clearly shows he too has loads of skeleton in his chest.πŸ˜‰

I wish I could watch all this, It looks like that this season of C2009 would be really spicy😊. Waiting eagerly for C2009 to air in USA. πŸ˜•

Anuradha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhaskar.T

I forth it.

Kyaa Bhai aap bhi.. Aapko nahin pata, Himmy bhai sirf apne fans ke liye jeete hain πŸ˜› Hum sab toh kuch bhi nahin hain unke liye πŸ˜† Unke fans ke liye, woh bhagwan hain... Himesh jo bhi karte hain, woh sab unke fans ko manzoor hain... Toh hum kaun hote hain unke bare chest ke baare mein bolne waale 😳