NAch Baliye Scoring

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
I have a question. Are the judges half the vote and audience half the poll like the show they had in the US DAncing with the Stars. Or is it just janta votes like Indian Idol and Fame Gurukul. Anyone aware?
I saw in a Ad that even the Audiences will vote as well
Meanin we can vote

Not very sure if its 1/2 - 1/2 votin or only the audiences
Edited by cutelovelygirl - 18 years ago
Yes,it will be sumthing like Game Gurukul....They'll ( the judges )will pull out 2 or 3 jodis every week based on their weekly performances in the wednesday & thursday episode which will be performance - judging based....then the audience will vote back their favourite jodi back in,just like FG,and the voted-out jodi will hit for their homes back.only I dont think there will be any inside-voting among the contestents.

Just my guess guys....but most probably thye format will be sumthing like this only.
yeah.. its not fully clear yet, but appears that the format might be similar to Fame Gurukul
Oh so u all think its like FG and not like II where the judges do not isolate any pair but the audience vote and keep choosing the favorites.
Although I have a feeling I think it will be 1/2 -1/2 as the judges should also be given a chance to vote