Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

IGNORE Films Review : Make your review

ukpeepz thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

y do ppl have to listen to other ppl to not watch the film...y do ppl read the reviews to find out if it is gud or not......u shud watch the film ur self and review it......for example everyone said saawariya was crap but really saawariya was a simple story and oso was a entertainer.......another example LS 2050 was a enterntainer and JTYJN was a simple story......

well i have just watched LS 2050 first day frist show.....it was a really good film and i loved it....i have watched JTYJN in weekends and it was ok.....because it is like i have heard the story before but LS 2050 was differnt to watch......i think u guys shud have ur own review abt the film.....anyway LS 205 got mixed review

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ukpeepz thumbnail
yes harman and priyanka did get good review for the film and i enjoyed the film
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
ya i will watch them first then certainly write my own review
ukpeepz thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ukpeepz

yes harman and priyanka did get good review for the film and i enjoyed the film

Savio Zacharia of Indiaglitz.com said, though Harry Baweja fails in certain parts, Harman Baweja manages to impress with his acting and dancing.

He said that Priyanka looks fabulous, is likable and is a fairly good performer. [21] 

Harman has managed to live up to comparisons with Hrithik and has proved his talent to the world. The actor sure seems to be blessed with great acting skills, as it is just not easy for anybody to emulate Hrithik with such brilliance. Be it acting, dance, emotions or diction, Harman has performed all of it well, but you can't stop yourself from tagging him as another 'Hrithik in the making'.

Harman does have the talent to make it big in Bollywood, and we do believe that the industry can still accommodate many more Hrithiks! Harman shows glimpses of a promising star.