Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

VM : A Glimpse of Aek Chabhi...

ketaki_ry thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi Guys,

A Message to Star Plus, and a little Thank you to Aek Chabhi Team..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_JLgJkAl70[/YOUTUBE]

This is my first VM, I know it is sloppy.. but be nice and comment. Remember comments don't have to be nice! 😛

Edited by ketaki_ry - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_07 thumbnail

This is your first one Kets? 😲

It's fantastic. Absolutely amazingly fantastic. 👏 👏 🤗

I love the scenes you've selected, the "kaha phasa..ab tak to sirf ..." makes me melt every time I see it...Urmi at her natural best, Sandeep even smiling...and the "maine socha aap ko bhramachari" scene where Sandeep is smirking... 😳 😛

I really really really like it..We protest Star Plus, give me my chabi back...

Edited by Nisha_07 - 15 years ago
ketaki_ry thumbnail
thanks nish! 😳

yes, that bramhachari scene is my fav too. specially sandeep avoiding answering straight and asking her to guess.. 😛 and then smirking.. 😛

I want it back.
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Oh, I forgot to say - it's an excellent way of thanking the Chabi team as well, they gave us some fantastic moments..

A big thank you guys - we hope to see more of the same from you very soon! Edited by Nisha_07 - 15 years ago
love_urmi thumbnail
This was awesome and did give more than just a glimpse of ACHPM.I hope Starplus listens to us soon.
We want our chabhi back after giving that glimpse did create a magical effect and I guess someone like Starplus also won't be able to hold it for long after hearing that.
arvanu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this video made me all emotional,ket.......thank u soo much......... 😭 😭 😭 .........plzz star plus!!get our chabhi back 😭
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ketsssssss......that was awesome......u showed all the best parts.....chabi key yaad hai jo jati hi nahi...yeah star plus waloon ko neend aati kasa hai.....zalim star plus........plzzzzzzzzz give us back our chabi.....plzzzzzzzzzz........ 😭 😭 😭
luna_lovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its too beautiful Ketaki...and u made me remember one of my fav lines - "good things take time bt great things happen in a blink of an eye"
good thing - Sandy realised his love towards Urmi
Great Thing - they both were so suddenly together and all like that if they were dating since ages and how Sandy said it was his idea of eloping 😉

I miss Chabi too...and I too want to see it back soon
ketaki_ry thumbnail
Thank you everyone! 😊

what can I say other than we want it back. now!
amaranthine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
SHABAASH...................keep up the spirit 😃 😃 😉