nram thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Harman Baweja will meet Harman Baweja!
30 Jun, 2008 05:59 pm IST
lChuman Das/INDIATIMES MOVIES
 Print  

Bookmark / Share

If our headline has confused you or led you to believe that we are only talking about Harman's double role in his debut film you are mistaken.

We are speaking the truth! Harman Baweja will actually meet another man (whose name is also Harman Baweja) at the premiere of his film in London on coming July 2nd!

The other Harman happens to be the third cousin of our Harman's and is based in Canada. The two have never met before in spite of being a family. Other than sharing a name and family, they also share a talent! Both of them are great dancers!

When we contacted Harman, he confirmed the news saying, "I've always known the existence of the other Harman but never got the opportunity to meet him but it's great to hear that he will fly all the way from Canada to London, just to attend my premiere. Also, I've heard he is a great dancer and once we are done with the premiere, it'll be great to see him dance!"

Love Story 2050's premiere will be held in London at the Cineworld Seltham theatre, the same place where Krrish's premiere was held. Seems if competition with Aamir's nephew Imran was not enough Harman is all set to compete with Hrithik too... given his uncanny physical resemblance to the superstar and his choice of his premiere venue!

Where all the Bollywood biggies are expected to attend the premiere of Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na on 3rd July in Mumbai, it will be only the Bawejas and Priyanka Chopra who will promote their film internationally by attending its premiere on July 2nd!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
😆 😆 😆
lookign forward to the movie