(¯`•._.• All Members Please READ •._.•´¯)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello Freinds🤗

We have noticed that there is hardly any traffic here in JMD Forum maybe due to the show only airing once a week. I have created this topic to count how many members are in JMD Forum, This topic will remain sticky for some time.

If you are a regular visitor of the section, all you need to do is to press the  THANK YOU button or post a reply in this thread.  

Lets see how many members actually visit this section😉

Hope to hear from you all!

Love, JMD Dev Team😳

Edited by dramaholic - 15 years ago
Well see, I love the show and am a consistant watcher, just very silent in the section.. will open up more from now onwards! :)
Yes Zinu, Please do post as much as you can, and don't hesistate from opening new topics. 😳
I come to this forum once in a while. But since not alot of ppl create topics, I guess, I don't talk much. But I do visit the forum. It's a very unique feeling to be here. 😳

Durga
i love this show and watch regularly coming in this forum  but i don't discus in this particular forum because team disagree with me in certain topics so i come and watch quietly  while in other forums team let all people discuss in the forums but i love this show and watch in this forum thanks
thanks a lottttttttttttttttt for jmd
😊
but where is the episode