EPU getting better!!!

TonsOfWishes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi All!

Dont you think EPU is getting better. I mean after the sad-sad episodes of Sundari's past, Bulbul's adoption, Shakku nani's sons coming back, abused bahu finally we got comic episode of Baku nani meeting Jay and then this week Anuj-Sujata story moving forward. I mean those episodes were good too but they were getting very tragic types.

Now comedy-romance ka tadka feels like fresh air!

I had been wondering that this show will get lost in the crowd of innumerable shows starting everyday. I wanted "Ek Packet" to do well coz the concept was unique and am glad that it still continues to strike a chord with the viewers like me.

Hope DJ continues to take care of the script and provide something entertaining as always.

Do share your views on this....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matts thumbnail
well said!! EPU certainly has a uniqueness to it.With seemingly a strong script and aptly aided by wonderful actors , this show is definitely a far cry from annoying " brain dead " soap operas.

I wish that the writers continue to give same kind of treat week after week and respect our intelligence which most of serial writers dont bother to care about.

I wish more and more people start seeing EPU so that we get to see the latest episode fast!.

Thanks to all those who take time post videos and updates! 👏 👏
TonsOfWishes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah matts!

EPU is a sensible show.

thnx to video updaters we are able to see the show regularly

and yes thnx for replying 😊
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya thy r always brought up with new social issue....
Lik this time 'CHILD LABOUR' 👏 👏