Fan Fictions

Kaun Apna Kaun Paraya - FF on Raj/Naina

Sharman-Siya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I haven't seen this show for a-long time after Rajeev Khandewal left so please forgive me…if I hurt or disappoint anyone with my fan-fic…

Thanks…

Characters…. of Kaun Apna Kaun Paraya

Faculty Member's of Kanchanjunga Military Academy (KMA) (Not the cadets)

Brigadier Chandok… who owns Kanchanjunga Military Academy…

Major Nair… his character is same from the show because it's kinda hard to describe him…

Suriji & Lolita Ma'am… Suriji is the take care of the boy's hostel & the owner of Kanchanjunga Military Academy's canteen…also known as "mess"…

Lolita Ma'am is take-care of the girl's hostel… (Also their character is kinda similar to the show)

Dr. Ritu Mishra… The psychologist at the Academy is a gorgeous, smart independent woman who is extremely efficient at her work. Her ability to understand the human nature is why she is the confidante of most of her students especially girls. The cadets drool over the ravishing beauty & she has many admirers at the academy. Yet she is focused, determined and dedicated to her goal…

Dr. Shalini… In-charge of the infirmary at KMA…

Captain Abhimanyu Rai Chauhan…. Use to be a cadet at KMA and also Navin, Rajveer and Sagar's batch mate… He comes to the academy to teach cadets about music and also is married to Sagar's sister Ganga, who died three years ago before he was posted at KMA….also known as Abhi…

Captain Navin Singh Allhuwalia… Use to be a cadet at KMA and also Abhimanyu, Rajveer and Sagar's batch mate…but now he is a desh drohi & nobody talks about him except for his friends... Also his friends can't take his place in his family…meaning his wife, who is five months pregnant…before his death, his sister-in-law, who hardly completed her education and who is more like his sister than saali…also Rajveer only knows about his marriage… with Nandani…nobody else…not even Sagar or Abhimanyu! Also through-out my fan-fic, you will hear Navin's voice as a narrator…

Captain Sagar Pratap Singh…(Ankur Nayyar)   Use to be a cadet at KMA and also Abhimanyu, Rajveer and Navin's batch mate…also he teaches communication and skills to his first year cadets…

Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat…  Use to be a cadet at KMA and also Abhimanyu, Sagar and Navin's batch mate…also he teaches communication & skills to his first and second year cadets… Also nobody knows that Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat is married to Navin Singh Allhuwalia's sister-in-law… Naina, after Navin's death…

Guys…that was the intro of the staff member at KMA…and now here is the intro of the "first year cadets"

Cadet Yudi Singh…. A complete simpleton but extremely brilliant, Yudi has joined the academy to break the image of a geek, to become a man!!! Coming from a very conservative family, Yudi's parents always looked at his future to be some big "MNC" earning big buck. But this young lad had something else in mind. Freedom was the utmost thing in his mind while joining the army… freedom of being away from his family…

Cadet Amardeep Huda…. Mostly known as Huda than Amardeep; he is like flirtatious, spoilt brat from Haryana who lives life on bets & teasing girls. He has his own laid back take on life and is all about having a good time. He has ended up in the army as a result of losing a bet from his own parents.

Cadet Alekh Sharma… Juvenile delinquent and hardened by life, Alekh is the tough guy, for whom the academy is just a prison for completing his sentence. Alekh was the one with no one toe guide him about what's right and everyone to blame him for what's wrong… After his fifth drunken brawl in the same mouth, the judge making a unique alteration in his ruling decided that Alekh would have to now serve a prison sentence, until & unless he joined a disciplinary training institution for five years. And that's how, this hero of ours landed in KMA….

Cadet Pooja Ghai… For this cute, simple and die-hard romantic, the academy is just a cover for finding her boyfriend who deserted her and is now living somewhere…is Ambala…where the academy is located…

Cadet Ali Begh… Calm, composed and very cool, Ali is self confessed patriot and is the only one who is proud to be a part of the military training. For him religion has always been a barrier and getting into the army is Ali's way of breaking the religion barriers… as according to him, army is the only place where he will be able to work without his religion coming in the way…

Cadet Sumit Wadhwa… Hot, dashing guy who joined KMA to prove his father that he doesn't need his money to make his future also Sumit is married to Kumkum his childhood friend…. 

Cadet Naina Singh… Determined, dashing, and the one to dream big (she wants to be the best cadet of the academy), Naina is non-sense beauty who has joined the army to find the person responsible of her Juju's death… (Meaning, Navin Singh Allhuwalia). Also Naina is younger sister of Nandani loves her Juju a-lot; mostly considers him as her friend than Juju. After Navin's death, she got married to Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat…her juju's friend… Also nobody knows about their marriage except for Navin's family and her best friend Kumkum, who is married to Sumit, her best friend…

Guys… that was the intro of the first year cadets and now here is the intro of Navin & Rajeev's wife also Navin's daughter (who is born four months later after Navin's death)…

Nandani Navin Singh Allhuwalia… Eldest sister of Naina Sharma and Navin's wife…

Krishna Singh Allhuwalia… Navin's daughter who is born four months after his death….

Prologue…

Narrator's voice… Ambala Haryana mein basi Kanchanjunga Military Academy jiski diwaaron ke andar ek alag hi duniya basti hai… jahan insan ke sharir ke saath uske irade bhi mazbut banate hai… jahan ek common man enter hota hai jo ek soldier banke bahar nikalta hai. Aur yeh possible hota hai kai saare processes se guzar kar... And Simon says ki successful hone ke liye hard work aur discipline ki zarurat hoti hai... yeh hai Simon … mera matlab hai

Brigadier Chandok Singh is military academy ka principal… Enters The Brigadier tough and strict straightening out one of his cadets and telling them to be disciplined…

Brigadier Chandok enters his cabin & starts interviewing first year cadets… who will be arriving in shortly along with two new captains…

Scene switch to Naina walking into the academy…before entering the academy she salutes at the fire bowl that is placed in the entrance of Kanchanjunga Military Academy…

Brigadier Chandok looks at Cadet Yudi Singh and says "not to think that he has gotten admitted because of his father, but because of your own abilities"

Even Yudi agrees with Brigadier Chandok "he too doesn't want to be known by his father's name but by his own name Yudi… meaning 'Capt. Yudi, Major Yudi or even like you… Brigadier Yudi"

Brigadier looks at Yudi again than says "yehi josh apne saath rakhna during the trainings… it will come in good use…understand Cadet! And now go and collect your room number information from Suriji"

"Yes…Sir" Yudi leaves from Brigadier's room…

Twenty minutes later… Cadet Ali passes the interview along with Pooja and Amardeep Huda only three cadets left…

Soon as Huda leaves Alekh enters Brigadier's cabin... …

Brigadier looks at cadet Sharma than says "cadet Sharman you have been brought here from jail so you can change all your bad habits"

Alekh looks at Brigadier "apun aaya nahi hai" again looks at him "bheja gaya hai"

Brigadier calmly says "so that mean… you aren't going to change a bit cadet"

Within, fifteen minutes Alekh answered Brigadier's question and leaves from there saying "apun chalta hai" before leaving he also says "Jai Hind Sir".

After Alekh leaves Sumit enters in with his belongings…

"So Cadet Wadhwa… tell, me why you choose being part of Kanchanjunga Military Academy" said by Brigadier, who was going through Sumit's file…

Before answering back; he looked at his wife's picture on his cell-phone than says "I want to prove myself and show my father that I can take care of my wife without his money"

Brigadier was impressed by Sumit's answer and asked him to call his wife to join him…down here, but Sumit said "no" because…he first want to become something than call his wife down here and also wants her to finish her studies before coming down here…

Brigadier again was impressed by Sumit… afterwards Sumit leaves; Naina enters inside with her things especially her good-luck-charm…

Brigadier looks at Naina than says "mujhe nahi lagta hai tumhe dekh ke lagta hai ki tum sajne savarne ka shauk rakhti ho… jao koi beauty contest mein bharti ho jao…"

Scene switch to… two handsome guys walking inside together… both of them salutes at the fire-bowl in-front of them afterwards…they head to Brigadier's cabin where they heard a girl says "mera bas chalta to main is academy ki best student ban sakti hoon"

Afterwards leave from there and two guys enter in….

Brigadier looks at them with a smile than says "welcome captain Abhimanyu and captain Sagar"

Both of them salutes at him than says "it's good to be back Sir…after many years"

Brigadier told his peon to close the gates at sharp six o' clock… than he gets a call from somewhere…

{Guys… here is the moment we all have been waiting for…}

Captain Rajveer Singh Shekawat enters "KMA" and salutes at the fire-bowl…

Afterwards, he walks over to the "Wall of the fame" and looks at his friend's picture than says "this is the same place where you were accused of being a desh drohi and also separated from your family, but I promise you… soon or later I will prove your innocent to this entire world until than I won't rest in peace…until I prove you innocent Navin"

Narrator's Voice… Capt. Rajveer might have many missions to solve but his biggest mission is to prove my innocent…and also protect the triggers from the spy…

"So… your, finally back Captain Rajveer Singh Shekawat" Rajveer turns around and looks at Brigadier…while he continues "I was never impressed by you and never will be" also he adds on "you, didn't have the guts to quit the army so you took the job at my academy…"

Rajveer finally speaks up "in first place…I didn't want to come here" looks at Brigadier than says "I was posted here…even I am not interested in working with you after what happened few years ago with Navin"

Brigadier was getting mad and leaves from there after throwing Navin's picture on the floor…

Narrator's Voice… Nobody wants to keep relationship with a desh drohi… but after many years.... (Naina comes and picks up Navin's picture) my death brought my sister-in-law, Naina Singh to KMA (Naina looks at Navin's picture with tears rolling down her cheek)… but the sad part is she has to keep her identity hidden from everyone or else she would have never gotten admission…over here in first place…

Friends... I only need three replies to continue... 😛 I hope you guys liked it...

Kashish

Edited by Sharman-Siya - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indivara thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hi it was very good update soon
prerna1 thumbnail