Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

YRF is too lazy to promote Lazy Lamhe

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago

We are not on a trip to hunt down Yash Raj Films, but then what surprises everyone is the strategy that the premier production house of Bollywood has been pursuing. After the success of Crazy Kiya Re, the next big musical thing from Yash Raj does seem to be the remix of the song Lazy Lamhe from Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic.

The Saif Ali Khan-Rani Mukerji starrer has not been a well-promoted one and with several similarities with earlier Yash Raj products, it is creating a bit of a flutter in their camp. Lazy Lamhe, in the meantime is indeed a popular number especially with the youngsters as they are opting for it at the discotheques and pubs. Strangely that song is not been promoted aggressively as one thought, Yash Raj would be doing given their ear for music.

But with films flopping regularly, it does seem that even Yash Raj Films have lost the plot somewhere and have forgotten what their core strengths are and what are the kind of stuff they should be promoting? If someone from Yash Raj is reading this, you know what to do. Shake of those lethargic moments in the career graph and go on to promote the Lazy Lamhe remix.

http://www.bollywoodworld.com/news/bwnews.php?subaction=show full&id=1213606329&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I agree too, the film is not being a promoted well and not many seem interested in watching it. YRF has not had many hits on to their credit these past few years, they should be going out of their way to promote this film and gain viewers interests. I like Lazy Lamhe and it would've been nice if they did a promotion video for the song featuring the remix version
I have not even heard of the song, but then I do not watch many commercials. But yes if they do not promote this one well, then they are not going to do well. This film seems very unappealing right now.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yash Raj need to fire whoever is in charge of the promotions and publicity
floroscent thumbnail
someone from yrf must have read this post coz they've started promoting the song

it's everywhere now 😆
FallenAngelx16 thumbnail
Well, after "Tashan" I think they're changing their strategy and taking it slow instead of making the movie larger than life like they did with "Tashan".
Irisduplex thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
humm...true the pormos are not exciting...rani and saif look boring...The song 'lazy...' is fab...amisha looks awesome!