Written Update for 10th June *EPU*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

It is Night Time Mae tell how can this be possible? How can both the stories be true. Maggie tells Mae that it can be strange hearing the stories. Mai ask what did you find out. Maggie tells everyone has told us that Reshma is a mental patient that mean sulochana Reshma mother-in-law was saying was right but everyone was saying when Reshma got married she was normal. All are tensed. It means that Reshma was also right. What could be the reason her plight now, she asked. Maggie answers torture. They also tell Mai that Krishna sister engagement was all fake. All are shocked. Paroma tells before giving any conclusion we should get the fact first. She asks Maggie what proof does she have against Sulochona. Maggie yells at Paroma and tell I know what she is going through. All are shocked. All ask her how. Maggie gets tensed and tells I have seen her face and plight. Paroma tells we all over here have sympathy for Reshma ok. They way you are saying as if you have suffered this torture. Torture word is very simple to say but a person who has experience will know better. You know. Maggie feels bad. Maggie leaves leaving all of them tensed why Maggie left. Mai defends her and tells nothing. But paro asks Mai why did she leave. Mai answers that truth differs from the story.

All are tensed regarding Reshma case and Maggie.  They tells that sulochana has told lies but Sujata tells that even farzana has told lies that Marshallah, I will make this dress. They make fun and tells her to dance the Arabic way. And start singing and dancing. Sujata tells you all dance but then she hear someone Anuj calling and is shocked and tries to hide from him. Sundari tells why are you hiding . let him see how nice you look in this Arabian dress. Sujata tells no, he is my best friend. Sujata tells him that I am not there. He tells her to decide whether she is there or not. Anuj tells ok I am coming on the top but sujata tells no. she tells him come slowly on the top and take time to come on the top as the stairs are very weak. She hides behind all of them but Anuj comes in front of sujata and sujata is shocked. Sujata tells him don't looks at this dress and everyone laughs. Sujata tells him  to forget this and think of something else and he goes flashback where she dancing Arabic for him. Sundari tells where are you but tells sujata that he must be thinking that you must be dancing the Arabic dance for him and he blushes. Sujata gets angry and tells him not to think like that and leaves. Sundari tells you understood what she said. Anuj blushes again. Anuj tells I can understand her but when can she understand me. Sundari tells there is time. Anuj tells her that I will come tomrmrow and leaves. Sundari meets Maggie and Maggie tells her to come along and meet Paroma. Maggie tells don't tell no you have to listen to the story and it is very important. Come with me and they leave.

All are sitting down and Paro tells Maggie that she is sorry and if she was hurt. Maggie tells I was feeling hurt but you said a very important thing. I felt that I had to tell you the answer to your question. You give me the answer to this question. What is this?  Paroma says this is a bowl. This is not a bowl but this was measurement. I used to get only this much food to eat. All are shocked. Maggie continues and tells only one time I was allowed to eat. I have seen what is torture. You must be thinking that Reshma story is somewhat different. However, for me it was like listening to my own story.  All are sad and Maggie tells will you all listen to my story and everybody agrees.

Mai consoles Maggie and Maggie starts telling the story by telling that her family used to stay in Goa and the story goes flash back. When I was born everything was so beautiful.I used to pray to go that don't make me grow. But every girl destiny is that a girl has to go away from her own house to another house.  Dad made me got married to a person whom he liked.

Everything was so nice and I liked abt marriage that there is no happiness like this. But after that I realized that I am never going to see any happiness. Her husband is yelling at Maggie and tells to that your father betrayed us and supposed to give us money. Go and tell your father to give 5 lakhs rupees. Maggie is crying bitterly. Maggie tells them that her father has given money twice but one day her father tells how much money can I give. Maggie tells her father where will I go then? I used to think that my father who was my hero and superman did not come to save me. I was alone all alone. Whatever happened to me happened the same to Reshma. They did not burn me but I tried to commit suicide. They kept me alive so that whatever I get from my father property, they would get that. Then I realized that dieing was too easy but living was very difficult. To give the self-confidence I used to tell my self that I am not mad. I ran from that house and they come back from the flashback and they all ask her how did she come here. Sundari tells it is a long story they will listen later but mai stops her. Sundari tells I was joking and am unable to listen more. Listening to her story I was hurt. Maggie tells yeah it is very hurting. But Reshma is going through the torture and paroma agrees with her and tells what happened to you may not happen to Reshma. But Maggie pleads with all of them to save Reshma. Mai tells Maggie that we have to see the truth then only we could help. But assures Maggie that we will try to get to know the truth no matter what happens.

In the morning, Sundari asks how can we know the truth. Sujata gives an idea but going as police. Mai tells as if she wont recognize you. Sujata says not necessary we should go as police but as some one but maybe not me maybe someone else whom sulochana does know. Maggie tells what is the use of doing all this? Why don't you all trust me? Mai consoles and tells that we have to know the truth but first we need to talk to her parents. They cannot be so stone hearted that they have to leave their girl in that condition.

In Reshma parents's house, Reshma's father tells why you all are after my daughter.  It is Reshma fault.  She is mentally instable. Maggie tells that why is happened that way have you ever thought abt it. Reshma's father tells not to interfere in their personal matters. Who are you? And get out of my house. Maggie and Mai are shocked. Mai tells we have no right in your family matter but we have come in case of humanity. Reshma father joins his hand and says for the sake of humanity thank you. We don't require your humanity.

Anuj and one of the girl comes in the bathroom and Sulochana tells that this bathroom tap is not working. Anuj tells maybe others bathroom are not working maybe we can check. Anyway is there anyone there in the house? Sulochana tells that this is the bathroom. Anuj tells we will take care of it and enter the bathroom. And Sulochana leaves. Anuj and that girl come out and search the other room. Sulochana come and sits with Paroma and Sundari. Sulochana tells we talk later but first I have to call the police. There are two robbers inside the house. They are asking me whether anyone is there in the house and entered the bedroom. Sulochana catches them red-handed and tells that you were supposed to do the bathroom but you are opening the cupboards. Sulochana gets angry and goes out of the room and tells I will call the police and everybody leaves except that girl who hears someone banging the door. Outside Anuj is pleading Sulochana that we are not thieves but Sulochana does not listen and but the girl come out and tells call the police but we wont go but you will go and tells Paroma that Reshma is in the cupboard and they are all shocked. Sulochana reluctantly opens the door and everyone sees Reshma tied and put in the cupboard. Paroma is shocked and tells Anuj to call the police and Sulochana pleads with them not to call the police.

She tells that our name will be spoiled in society and Sujata tells you fear of society but not for human life. I promise I wont hurt her now. Paro tells she will be hurt only if she stays here. Reshma will go with us if you don't want us to call the police. She will stay with us do you understand Sulochanaji. Sulochana cries and all of them leave.

Reshma tells I will die now but this time I wont cut my wrist but slit my throat. Mai tells don't say like this. Reshma tells I cant bare this torture. Mai tells committing suicide is a crime. Reshma tells let me commit that crime so that all the dues will be even. Why are you doing all for me? This answer Maggie will give and Reshma looks at Maggie. Maggie tells that she too suffered the same problem Reshma is shocked and she starts crying bitterly. Maggie tells all her problem are over and god has given you the chance to wipe away all your problems. Reshma and Maggie hugs and Reshma enjoys the days of her life by learning to eat, being with the children and farzana teaching her embroidery. One day Reshma husband Janak comes to meet her. And request to talk to her alone but Reshma does not want to talk to Janak. Janak tells that it is mother fault more than that it is my fault and I have come to take you . will you come with me? Maggie tells he is telling lies. Janak tells I am telling the truth believe me. I have asked for forgiveness to you parents and her parents come and hugs her. And tells her to forget and accept her family life. Janak tells that my mom is very sorry for what she has done to you. That she is not able to face you. Sulochana comes and asks for forgiveness and tells bcoz of greed for money I used to do things to you.  Reshma tells should I go to my house? Mai tells whatever your heart says do that and what you want to do. But Maggie does not believe them and is about to stop Reshma when Paroma interferes.  Sulochana asks for forgiveness and tells sorry and Reshma father tells them sorry for misbehaving that day. All of them leave and Paroma tells I hope this is a happy ending but Maggie tells herself that this cannot be a happy ending.

Maggie is sad while farzana wants to join the stitching classes but Sujata and Sundari  mock her regarding the dress. Mai gives her the money and mai tells Sujata even you made mistakes but that didn't stop you from making papads

I will be proud of farzana. Anuj brings ice cream for everyone. Sundari tells for what reason did you bring ice cream for. Anuj tells because of Reshma happy ending. Anuj offers Maggie ice cream but Maggie says no and is sad. Mai tells they have all asked for forgiveness then why are you sad. The story is over. Maggie tells the story is not over. Anuj gets a call and everyone is tensed and tells that I had send ice cream packet to Reshma house but they haven't given the ice cream to them. Someone from Reshma house has been admitted to the hospital. Maggie is shocked. And tells I told you that it is not the end of the story and tells it is Reshma who is admitted to the hospital. We should all go and  they leave.

Maggie and Mai come to the hospital. Maggie tells that she knew she was going to suffer. Her husband was telling lies. Reshma mothers tells the truth that my husband told lies and they were scared of going to jail so they came to us and told if they give some money then they wont torture her. If she left the house how will we face the society that is why my husband agreed to the deal and we forgot all the trouble. They have hit her so badly that she and starts crying..

The nurse tells them to come and see Reshma all of them go in and as Reshma parents come to see her. Reshma turns her face and mai tells not to turn your face for your family. Reshma tells that I haven't turned my face to you. Coz you are my family. Her parents are shocked. She tells her parents that she is dead for them. Her father realizes his folly and tells I came to know what is losing your daughter. Please forgive me. I used to think that husband home is the real girl's home. I thought once you have children then you will forget the troubles what you are facing.  What I have done it is unforgivable. Please give me a chance to prove my self and cries bitterly. Reshma starts crying too. Maggie tell see this I have done what I had to do and hugs Mai and tells her that as a burden of my heart has been removed. Reshma calls out to Maggie and and tells her thank you.

All cheer for Maggie and Maggie is happy. Mae tells that you have helped Reshma so much. Maggie tells I did not help her. She helped herself. She forgave her dad. I am happy that one father stood for her daughter. If every dad accepts that girl is not paraya- dhan but his pride, when you are sending your happiness to another person house then you should support her during her difficulties. And if they understand then all the fathers will be their daughters hero. I am very happy for her. Farzana comes and gives Mai a present. It is a sari done by farzana full of embroidery work. Everyone is surprised.  Mai ask what is the reason for giving a gift and Farzana tells today is my mom birthday. She was the one who gave her strength, gave me lots of love and was by my side when I was having difficulties. I thought by learning I will gift her someday but Mom… and she has tears in her eyes and tells that god has given her another mother. You Mai. If you accept this gift then my mom will be very happy. Everybody has tears in their eyes. Mai is in tears of happiness and hugs Farzana and the serials ends…

Edited by poo_supi - 15 years ago