**DOTW - Veg or Non-veg??**

Posted: 15 years ago

Salaaam Namaste to all our wonderful members.. ๐Ÿค—

And welcome to this week's discussion of the week. 

Are u a vegetarian, non-vegetarian, or a fruitarian?
Sum ppl also follow the Raw food diet.. anyone here do that? 

Do you  follow ur food diet religiously.. and will deny a dish if it has a certain ingredient in it??

If you are Veg., would u ever eat meat in ur life,if u get a chance?? or would u stick to being a veg. always?

If you are non-veg., do u ever plan to become a vegeterian??

Any other comments?

Please discuss and share you views...Thanks.

FDR Dev Team
Edited by shruti_5 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by shruti_5

i'm a non-veg.

Do you  follow ur food diet religiously.. and will deny a dish if it has a certain ingredient in it??
not sooo religiously.. lol but i don't like foods if it is all of one ingredient that i dislike. ex: eating saag <-- i hate spinach. but i don't mind eating spinach dip. lol .

If you are non-veg., do u ever plan to become a vegeterian??
i went to India.. and there was like no meat! haha or atleast the type of meat i eat.. and i was dying out theree! lol. the only subsitute was seafood. but it was one day .. and veggie burgers? yuck! ๐Ÿ˜† soo i have tried being a veggie for like a month .. nopeee.. i will never become one. ๐Ÿ˜ต

Any other comments?
i love love loveee food ๐Ÿ˜›
oh yea, and i'm first to comment. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Are u a vegetarian, non-vegetarian, or a fruitarian? Non-Veggie

Sum ppl also follow the Raw food diet.. anyone here do that?  Nope.

Do you  follow ur food diet religiously.. and will deny a dish if it has a certain ingredient in it?? Nope.. not really.

If you are Veg., would u ever eat meat in ur life,if u get a chance?? or would u stick to being a veg. always? Not a Veg, i already eat meat ๐Ÿ˜†

If you are non-veg., do u ever plan to become a vegeterian?? I Did, but i couldn't stop! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Any other comments? Nice DOTW Shruts! ๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by shruti_5

Salaaam Namaste to all our wonderful members.. ๐Ÿค—

And welcome to this week's discussion of the week. 

Do you  follow ur food diet religiously.. and will deny a dish if it has a certain ingredient in it??  no i dont follow diet religiously... will see which ingredient r used๐Ÿ˜ณ then only will decide

If you are Veg., would u ever eat meat in ur life,if u get a chance?? a big noooooo๐Ÿ˜†or would u stick to being a veg. always?always veggie๐Ÿ˜ณ

If you are non-veg., do u ever plan to become a vegeterian?? m strict veggie even dont hv eggs๐Ÿ˜›

Any other comments?
liked the topic for discussion๐Ÿ˜Š

Please discuss and share you views...Thanks.

FDR Dev Team

๐Ÿ˜Š

Sum ppl also follow the Raw food diet.. anyone here do that?-iam a full vegetarian๐Ÿ˜ณ

Do you  follow ur food diet religiously.. and will deny a dish if it has a certain ingredient in it??-yes i follow religiously also...iam a total veggie๐Ÿ˜†but i wont mind if a certain ingredient is there in it..unless it doesnt tastes bad...

If you are Veg., would u ever eat meat in ur life,if u get a chance?? or would u stick to being a veg. always? -iam the one who would prefer to die without food..but would never eate non-veg๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ณ

If you are non-veg., do u ever plan to become a vegeterian??-iam a veggie and its my heartly requset to non-veg people..please be veggie๐Ÿ˜›

Any other comments?-
hello frineds...plaese be veggietrain ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Are u a vegetarian, non-vegetarian, or a fruitarian?  Now pure Vegetarian..don't eat even eggs...Earlier i used to eat Eggs bt now stop eating dat also.
Sum ppl also follow the Raw food diet.. anyone here do that? nopes

Do you  follow ur food diet religiously.. and will deny a dish if it has a certain ingredient in it?? Yes i am very particular abt ingredients...

If you are Veg., would u ever eat meat in ur life,if u get a chance?? No Never..as my hubby tried a lot but in d last he himself stop eating meat.. ๐Ÿ˜† .or would u stick to being a veg. always? Always a pure veg..Bhukh se mar jaugi bt non veg nahin khaungi...

Edited by princezna - 15 years ago
woww shruu honey great dotw willc ome up with my point soon till then happy discussing btw we all r non veg ask howw hehehe hum sab ek doosre ka bheja nahi khate hain kya ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by shijhu

woww shruu honey great dotw willc ome up with my point soon till then happy discussing btw we all r non veg ask howw hehehe hum sab ek doosre ka bheja nahi khate hain kya ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†han han sahi hai ekdam

Cmon jhumi phir bhi hum non vegy nahin hue..woh asie kyonki hum ek dusre ka bheja toh khaate hain bt usmain toh bhusa bhara hota hain na... ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ... no offence plz..jst kidding...
yeah!!!! jhumi didi and rajni...sahi hai bat to.

par kuch bheje KHALI[empty] bhi hote hain ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†