big brother 9 intro to members

Posted: 15 years ago

as some of u might know that big brother 9 has

so i would like to tell you who they are plz share u r felling abt em and who do u think is gonna be evicted first and so on so lets start

will send the pics tommorow am busy...

I am trying my best to watch it this year, but i think BB is loosing its charm..
ya me too its getting boring
What are u guys talking about?? I love this years series.. Much better than last years in my opinion.. Its only been a few days guys.. Give it a chance.. There's still more to come..

There's massive characters in this BB.. I'm sure it'll shape up to be one of the best ones yet 😊 My Fave Housemate so far is Kathreya.. She's hilarious! 😆
Edited by x-Maddz-x - 15 years ago
Originally posted by x-Maddz-x

What are u guys talking about?? I love this years series.. Much better than last years in my opinion.. Its only been a few days guys.. Give it a chance.. There's still more to come..

There's massive characters in this BB.. I'm sure it'll shape up to be one of the best ones yet 😊 My Fave Housemate so far is Kathreya.. She's hilarious! 😆

😆madz the cokey girl

Originally posted by xxp2xx

😆madz the cokey girl

What do u mean? 😕 lol

EDIT: Oh do u mean cookie?? 😕😆🤣

Edited by x-Maddz-x - 15 years ago
MADDZZZZZZZZZZ!!! Good 2 see you here!! you best stay active here=D
Yeah i like this years too now..b4 it was boring..but stepahine is gone! 😭 I wanted Marioo to go..
Steph should not have gone!! Hating mario at the moment his i am a manager for a multi millionarie business 😆 😆 😆 and omg alex and her arguements 🤢 🤢
Kathreya is hi-ra-ri-ous... there are a few housemates I like... Kathreya, Luke, Rachel, Dale etc...

On eviction night last week it was clear that Alex is popular to get out... but let's see what happens and who's up for eviction this week

Originally posted by dramaholic

MADDZZZZZZZZZZ!!! Good 2 see you here!! you best stay active here=D
Yeah i like this years too now..b4 it was boring..but stepahine is gone! 😭 I wanted Marioo to go..

DILBAGHHHH!!! 😆 Long time no chat.. Where u been hiding?? lol

I thought no one will come here so I didnt bother.. I was bored so I decided to visit and saw some comments.. I will be active 😊

OMG I know!! I so wanted Mario to go.. I REALLY dislike him 😡😳 Since Steph has gone its gone so dull in the house.. Mario should of went instead..