Rock N Roll Family

And the banner for RnR section is

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

First of all I would like to thank all those who took the time to participate and make this banner contest a huge successπŸ‘. Also a big round of applause to all those who voted as that was not any easy task given the wonderful banners we had😊.

And now to the winning banner which is

BANNER 1

and this was made by our very own tangina who currently is even the MOTW

The title has already been given under her avatar and here is the winning signature which she can thank herself for😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail
Great post priya 😊 πŸ‘

Congratualtions Tangina. great banner. πŸ‘ great week for you a hatrick. first mauli's interview next MOTW and now biggest of all You winning the banner contest. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 😊
I am so happy for you. 😊
tangina r thumbnail

yahooooo i won!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
thnk u to everyone who voted for my banner!!!!!
im sooo happyyyy!! this week seems really lucky for me sp hopefully my exam will go good aswell
thnks for puttin the title under my avatar i always wnted one!!! lol i hd one a banner contest in some other sec but didnt get the title under my avi n was reallu upset then but im haooy now!!!!!!!  i get the Sig i mdeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by tangina r - 15 years ago
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: tangina r

yahooooo i won!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
thnk u to everyone who voted for my banner!!!!!
im sooo happyyyy!! this week seems really lucky for me sp hopefully my exam will go good aswell
thnks for puttin the title under my avatar i always wnted one!!! lol i hd one a banner contest in some other sec but didnt get the title under my avi n was reallu upset then but im haooy now!!!!!!!  i get the Sig i mdeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yay thats good news that your week is going well..glad u are happy with the title...and sorry if i knew it was ur banner would have got another siggie for u
~*!Ripi!*~ thumbnail
congrats!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
great banner!
Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail
Wow, nice banner. Congratulationsss! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats tangina n banner is beautiful 😊
tangina r thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya.nair

yay thats good news that your week is going well..glad u are happy with the title...and sorry if i knew it was ur banner would have got another siggie for u

thnk uuuπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

no need to be sorry im hppy with itπŸ˜›

Guardian Angel thumbnail
Wow!! Congrats. Tangina πŸ‘ πŸ‘   I hope we see another series of R&R with that nice banner!!

I am feeling sad that its coming to an end
twin_sisters thumbnail
congrats tangina .. great job done ... also congrats on being the MOTW and all the best for ur exams..