Prithviraj Chauhan

History of PRC and Sanyo

avtab thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
bohut achcha post kia. I think then soon young prc (Rajat) will hav an affair with sanio n marry her it should not b the old one. I think director can elastrate the show as long as rajat is not old enough 4 the role πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prithvi lover thumbnail
oh plssssss.............every1 knows that rajat n sanyo will be juda............n then theyll fall in luv wid each others portrait.........n then theres a dumb wedding......which does not involve rajat! 😳
tada!
prithvi lover thumbnail

hey!..............tht isnt kool!........its insultin' for rajat.........2 ride of wid a girl like sanyo!!!!1🀣
Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanyogeeta1

Thanx for the gr8 info.I think the song "Humari Adhuri Kahaani" from gangster suits prithvi and sanyo totally.But one thing is for sure i won't hve any trouble the Chauhan part of my syllabus thnx to u guys n ofcourse RAJAT!

Hehehe!!! I wanna learn abt Prithviraj Chauhan in my history part....but we don't have it in the syllabus!!😭 I could have scored gud marks if we had the Prithvi part in it!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Kashimani thumbnail
Thanks for the info Camella! I was searching for it.

Mugdha can be 18. Normally people do final year graduation in 19 years of age. Being 18 during final year graduation is not uncommon. So, Mugdha can be 18 as she doesn't look like 20.

Well, they are acting and she looks younger than Rajat on screen, I think that is important.

One more thing, real Prithvi was rare, who was eligible to be a king at the age of 13. A 13 years old can't act well for him! And I think Sagar group has done a good job in finding these actors who are doing it so well.
lakshmim_84 thumbnail

Hi friends, I have got the book Prithviraj Raso.. n since there r many people here who wld like to know whats there in PR Raso..I have decided to post it here chapter by chapter..

The hindi used in the book is Hi-fi - the old hindi that was used 1000 yrs ago..What i have written is all from my understanding off those verses....so pls forgive me if there are some quotes that i have given wrong

First few verses are all about saying thanks to gods n goddesses and praising them.

The story starts from here

Saint Vasishta wanted to do some yagna. He does the yagna on mt. Abu. The asuras or the demons come to know about this and creates problems thus stopping the yagna. 😑

Vasishta understands that he needs someone who would fight with the asuras when the yagna is going on. πŸ˜”So he prays to lord Shiva and from the fire creates four shatriyas(warriors). These four fight with the asuras and Vasishta is able to complete the yagna.πŸ‘

These four and their decendents were very brave and they came to be known as Rajputs.😊 Thats why Rajput men are called as Agni-purush and their dynasty is known as Agni-kul ie decendents of fire since they were born from fire.😎

Prithviraj was born in one of these dynasty.

Anangpal is the king of Delhi. His daughter Kamala was a devotee of goddess Gauri(Parvathi). She goes to the temple of Gauri near the banks of kalindi river and prays there. Goddess is pleased with her and gives her the boon that she will have a very brave son. πŸ˜ƒ

Someshwwar is the king of Ajmer and Vijaypal is the king of Kannoj. Vijaypal wants to rule over delhi too so he sends a message to Anangpal to surrender. 😑Anangpal does not agree and a war breaks out  between them. Someshwar helps Anangpal and defeats Vijaypal. Anangpal is impressed with Someshwar.πŸ‘ His elder daughter Sundari marries Vijaypal and the younger one- Kamala marries Someshwar.😊

Kamala gives birth to a son. There is great celebration in delhi and Ajmer. The jyotishis write down the horoscope of the child n says he will be very brave and become very famous. This child is named Prithviraj.πŸ₯³

Prithviraj grows up and goes to guru Ram's ashram and learn everything from there. πŸ‘

Friends, the second chapter describes the ten avatars of Lord Vishu. Since it has nothing to do with prithvi or rajputs, i have decided to skip that chapter. So the next chapter that i'll post here will be the 3rd.

Edited by lakshmim_84 - 17 years ago
divareena thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi 😊

Lately there have been many threads on history of PRC and sanyo with different versions.

It would be better if we have one thread which everyone can update once they have posted new information on the history of PRC and Sanyo.

Any other threads opened on history after today will be closed.

Please help us to keep the forum clean

thank you

saiba007 thumbnail

i am confused about the last part of prcπŸ˜•

okey there is a book about prc right and chand bardai wrote then how did he finished it i mean in the end if chand and prc stabed each other how did he complet the story i mean how did he know wat gonna happen at last and  when he goes to meet prc where were his friends were they dead and sanyoigita wat happen to her prc mom,sister,he sister husband,and ho found out the book that chandr bardia wroteand where was prc janta i mean sainaπŸ˜•

plzzz some one help me

Edited by seiba - 15 years ago
lakshmim_84 thumbnail
Story of ghori
This is the story of ghori given in raso. In the land of muslims, shah jalaludin was the king. He had a haren of 510 women but didn't have any kids. Saint Nizamuddin blesses him telling he'll have a very brave son who will spread the rule of muslims. Shah then starts worrying that, if the son is so powerful, he might kill the shah also. that time he gets the news that one of the woman is pregnant. Shah then sends that woman away. Later when shah is about to die, he tells abt this. the vazirs find him and make him the sultan after shah's death. that is mohamad ghori

miraclemun thumbnail
Why would a son kill his dad just for power? I never understood that concept, its still foreign to me πŸ˜• πŸ˜•