•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Celina Jaitly may be going through the best time of her professional life but the actress says that she has just come out of a really low phase on the personal front.

"My brother who works with the UN peacekeeping force met with a serious accident recently, and that had my entire family in a state of shock. Things are settling down now though. We are moving on in life. Testing times only teach us that life is full of surprises. We come out stronger each time," she said adding, "But things are looking up. I am busy with many films now and life is coming along well too." To a stronger Celina, then!

Ask her what else is news at her end and she says, "I had a fun time on a recent talk show I attended. Apparently, I have a big fan following in Iran and Afghanistan and I was invited to be a part of an Iranian talk show. When I reached the channel's studio in Los Angeles, I was surprised to see atleast a thousand Iranians and Afghanis waiting for me outside. And they wanted to know everything about me – somebody even asked me if my mane is real! That was when I asked a member of the crew to come, run his hand though my hair and tell everybody that it is real. It was so funny!"

Celina is looking forward to seven releases this year and says that she has had no time off at all. "I have back-to-back shooting schedules. It is a really busy time for me. In fact, the last one year has gone by so fast that I haven't had any time to think. There's bollywood, Hollywood, my new house in Goa and I am also the brand ambassador of Egypt! I have my hands full," she says. Shall we call you the busiest bee of Bollywood then, Celina?
i think so its real her hair .................. 😕
😆 i think she has gorgeous REAL hair 😳
From the looks of it, seems to be real....
i wonder...........
curious curious
in some pics they seem real but in others they look like extentions
i also think its real she is the only actress in bollywood whom hair is real and beautiful
Don't know much about this female's but the rest of her sure makes me  She is always complaining how she gets pawed at every rally that the politicians invite her too. She needs to understand that people pawing her are checking to make sure that she ain't some

Is that picture with;;
Esha, Bipasha, Lara and Celina
from a movie?
LOL its real and i think shes got gawjus hair!
😳
x Mrs.KaranSinghGrover x 😳