Fan Fictions

Stories - Jenny,Ouma,Shereen,Marz,Butterr

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Okay, I am sitting here bored, doing nothing, so I thought why not write a fan fiction, which combines kyph characters, tv actors and kyph members into a fan fiction.

I'll write love and friendship stories on Angad lovers, Kripa lovers, Prithvi lovers, Josh lovers, Manan lovers, Karthik lovers etc

don't be disappointed if you're not in the first few fan fictions, just PM me and I'll write one up for you!๐Ÿ˜›

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

First, I'll start with Prithvi aka Amit's biggest fan--who defends Prithvi and loves Prithvi a lot.

Pyar ka Rishta

A girl is sitting on a crescent bench, on a cold winter night. She crosses her arms, as the cold wind prickles her skin.

Just then, a black Cadillac pulls up beside her, the car slams open in style, and a guy comes out wearing a cool white leather jacket and faded blue jeans, his eyes sparkle at the sight of the girl. He stares in awe at her beauty, the peach white ankle length dress fits her so perfectly, and the crystal earrings in her ears sparkle in the dark night.

The girl turns her face away indicating her bad mood.

The guy bends down and touches her face lightly and looks into her eyes

Guy: Komal, tum naraaz ho?

Komal: aur nahi toh kya, ithni der kyu kardi tumne Prithvi, batha hai kitni der se tumhara intezaar karahi thi

Prithvi: tumhe toh batha hai na, ki office mai bohoth saara kam tha, isiliye, par ayinda essi galti nahi hogi, I promise

Saying this, he holds his ears cutely

Komal smiles at the mere sight and hugs him.

Prithvi then stands up andโ€ฆ.carries Komal to the car, opens the door and slides Komal in

Then Prithvi too gets inside and starts the car and he drives for about half an hour.

Komal..excited and curious: off ho, bathao na, hum kaha jaare hai?

Prithvi winks at her: keep guessing

A little while later, Prithvi stops in front of Palace Hotel. Palace Hotel stands like a salute in this dark night, lights glitter around the windows.

Prithvi gets out and goes to Komal's side and opens the door for her like a perfect gentleman.

Prithvi then goes behind Komal and blindfolds her.

Komal: arre Prithvi yeh tum kya karahe ho?

Prithvi: tum chalo toh sahi

Saying this, Prithvi leads Komal into Palace Hotel, once inside; Prithvi unfolds the blindfold from her eyes.

Komal looks around in amazement.

The walls are decorated with red and white heart shaped balloons, a carpet of red rose petals lie on the white linoleum floor, long candles are lit alongside every wall, and the titanic song is playing in the back ground.

Komal so happy: yehโ€ฆyeh sab mere liye

Prithvi comes up behind her and hugs her from behind: aur nahi toh kyaโ€ฆusse Kripa keliye?

Prithvi then leads her to the centre, where a round table is set with a black forest cake, with strawberries and cream. Prithvi holds Komal's hand and they both cut the cake together.

Prithvi and Komal: to our six month anniversary

Prithvi then kneels down and looks at Komal and Komal looks down at him, and they lock eyes, the intensity rises, then Prithvi and Komal dance to the titanic song

Okay The End

Love

Soni

Edited by soni595 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharanb thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
x_Roxy_x thumbnail
luved it soni c my mommy is always blushing well daddy is the best ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Is this story about Prithivi? ๐Ÿ˜•
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow so lovely nd u made my komi day.Its really fantastic ๐Ÿ‘ .

Luv U
Selina thumbnail
Wow, that is soooooooo sweet!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
veena thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwwww Soni lub u lot.....u made our Komal soooo happeee.. ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š
happe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awwwwww that was beautiful.
I can imagine how happy my komu is. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
soni595 thumbnail

Originally posted by: happe

awwwwww that was beautiful.
I can imagine how happy my komu is. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Happe, you're next๐Ÿ˜›

love

Soni

soni595 thumbnail
Originally posted by: komal2310

i am so happy happe, u cant imagine it, i guess u cna feel what i am feeling right now, ๐Ÿ˜ณ

am sad, happy, excited, in dream land, don know , what to say, but its so beautiful n gentle love story, love it so muchhh๐Ÿ˜ณ

oh my god, i can imagine the whole thing ๐Ÿ˜ณ

arre Komal, ithni bhi thareef math karo, ke mai havva mai udne lagu๐Ÿ˜›