•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Concept & Story:

'Hamari Devrani' is a family drama about the Nanavati Parivaar, based in Ahmedabad. It strongly establishes the sweet yet, at times, sour relationship between the five elder bahu's of the family and their youngest devrani. This is the story which unveils the various facets of relationships in a family. The show highlights the criticalities of various relations within the family like devrani-jethani, relations with in-laws and above all the relation between husband and wife.

The show is an emotional saga of the protagonist Bhakti (played by Krishna), who is a simple and small town girl. Bhakti's faith and devotion in life is her biggest strength in life. She is brought up by Kashi Ben - her grandmother. Her grandmother is her life and she believes that Bal Gopal to be her friend & family. Bhakti is a simple yet very strong character who never gives up before adversities that she faces in life. Her faith and love always shows her the right path to success.

Looked upon as an unlucky girl, Bhakti is a complete loner. Circumstances bring her to Ahmedabad where she gets married to a family that consists of six brothers. Only to realize that the road she has chosen and the family she has chosen as her marital home, both have something else in store for her. Time and again she falls back on her faith in Bal Gopal for right guidance. This show is indeed a mixture of the various flavors of life.

With an interesting line of cast, the show promises to bring forward the nuances and intricacies of relationships between the elder and younger bahus of the family. his story is just not a family drama, but a mirror image of middleclass Indian household.

[^Thanks to the forum itself!😳]

Edited by Zinu29 - 15 years ago
thank u 😊 😊 but i lile dis show it sumthing diff 😊 😊
👏
Very well written
I don't understand this "hamari devarni" at all. I missed first few episodes maybe that's why but why the heck these snobbish jethanis want bhatki to suffer and I heard on promos they saying "bhakit ki beijati karo" Didn't they choose her for their devar? Ganging up against their own devrani for no apprent reason? kuch samjah mei nai aaraha.koi samjhao
thanx so much for the update.
thnks for the concept of this story 😊
Why on earth this hamari devrani's story is running round and round ...same place since  last month or so. Members of  creative team  forgot to use their brain that they are showing same thing again and again???? Today I watched this  HD after a long time Gosh! I am feeling like to kick the creative teams and director  and wake them up from thier long  sleep😕 Show something new and entertaining otherwise get this 👎🏼. Btw, what's your TRP?? last in all star plus shows????