•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

How great was it to see Alekh tell off his little sister for shouting at Sadi, Go Alekh 👏

Dolly needed that, and i think big bro Alekh should do it more often, coz Dolly needs it and Alekh has the right to do it

😊

Havent watched the episode as yet, but i am sure it must be quiet a scene 😃 Thats the way to go Aalekh 👏

i kinda feel bad for dolly... she's totally evil haha but how embarrassing was it for her that her mom bought her win...
^ it is embarrasing and this hates her mum even more
haha but u have to admit... Sadi always has a glass of something or another to drop when she's around Dolly LOL

hah yaar agree with u 👏👏

dolly deserves it and alekh was great 👏

Dolly is spoilt child.Her relationship with her mother has always been v cold and formal.The reason behind this is the authoritative and commanding nature of Vasu....even with her husband her relationship is not that well.
She takes the lead and make big decisions herself.She's not very open and close as mothers are with their daughters.She has kept a distance..(no idea if she had always been like this).
Sadhna's good nature will definitely influence the ppl of Rajvansh in a +ve way.
Originally posted by Lennie

How great was it to see Alekh tell off his little sister for shouting at Sadi, Go Alekh 👏

Dolly needed that, and i think big bro Alekh should do it more often, coz Dolly needs it and Alekh has the right to do it

😊

What he really did that?? 😳😳😃
^ yep in yesterday's episode 😊