•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Sadhna's biggest problem really is Mamaji, even though he doesn't realize it. I know he is just trying to help her, but her life is complicated as it is, and all he's doing is worsening her problems. She has a mentally challenged man as her husband, and enough villans in her house. He should think that his actions will have repurcussions... which Sadhna may have to bear the brunt of. Doesn't he realize that by behaving with this attitude to Sadhna's sasural, it could be detrimental to Sadhna herself? She's married to Alekh now, its all over, there's no turning back. But it doesn't look like Mamaji even realizes or bothered to think practically. He's just entangled in his baseless emotions.

I've always noticed that after Mama's visits to Sadhna, shes always left confused, complicated, hurt and upset. Sadhna loses focus when it comes to Mama, and it messes up her life and everything she's worked so hard for. Yes, its true she didnt get what she wanted... but atleast one positive thing that has come out of all this is that her life with Alekh is not all that bad. (I wud say its great!😉) Mamaji is so presumptious assuming that she must be so unhappy. But from what I've seen, Sadhna is always happy... except post Mama's visits.

And another thing that is boggling my mind is that, what is Mama trying to prove by selling his selfesteem to get money to repay Sadhna... who's purpose wasn't this, and Mama knows it. Yet he goes and does such an idiotic thing, which will only make Sadhna feel more indebted?! And on top of it, its not going to erase the bad rumour that he sold his daughter for money. People will still say the things they say. He's not going to go walking around door-to-door assuring everyone that he repaid Sadhna. No one cares. The damage is already done. He needs to learn to live with it and move on, instead of making his and everyone around him miserable. Esp poor Sadhna's

And last but not the least... I just love how Alekh is focused on Sadhna and only Sadhna. His mind is never diverted... i like it, i like it!😆 Sadhna needs to learn a thing or two from him!😉

Would love to hear your views as well 😳
I feel its guilt on mamaji's part because he promised himself he would get Sadhana married to a good family, good groom.
I know all of you are Alekh fans here and are crazy about this jodi but in all honestly, just imagine having a mentally challenged individual as your life partner is a challenge in itself. He doesn't even know the real meaning of patni and sees her as a friend not as a lover. A husband is a lover too. There is no promise that Alekh will get any better, is this how her future will be? He seems to be impressionable.
Anyways, this is a drama serial and of course they will show an Alekh who will be good and slowly regain his mental ability.
But how often does this happen in real life. Many mentally unstable persons remain such married or unmarried.
Sorry to say this but I prefer a sane man anyday.

Mamaji would have chosen a good sane man for Sadhana and never chosen a rich mentally challenged man. Until and unless he is 100% convinced that she has made a good choice, he will continue to think in the deep recesses of his mind that she sold herself for money.

Sorry to offend anyone. Just my POV.
^ good points and you are right

Yes, i do think Mamaji is carrying the guilt around and also the promise he made Sadi's father

But i do think Mamaji should step back and atleast think of Sadi and stop hurting her coz thats what he is doing
Originally posted by ovaltine

I feel its guilt on mamaji's part because he promised himself he would get Sadhana married to a good family, good groom.
I know all of you are Alekh fans here and are crazy about this jodi but in all honestly, just imagine having a mentally challenged individual as your life partner is a challenge in itself. He doesn't even know the real meaning of patni and sees her as a friend not as a lover. A husband is a lover too. There is no promise that Alekh will get any better, is this how her future will be? He seems to be impressionable.
Anyways, this is a drama serial and of course they will show an Alekh who will be good and slowly regain his mental ability.
But how often does this happen in real life. Many mentally unstable persons remain such married or unmarried.

Mamaji would have chosen a good sane man for Sadhana and never chosen a rich mentally challenged man. Until and unless he is 100% convinced that she has made a good choice, he will continue to think in the deep recesses of his mind that she sold herself for money.

you are 10000% correct..... 😊
doesn't mamaji realize this is a drama and Alekh will get better soon?! 😆
Mama jee is acting like such a drama queen! He should get over his hangup of having his name tarnished and play a good samdhi and dad in law

Originally posted by ovaltine

I disagree on the bolded part. There's no guarantee that Mamaji would have gotten Sadhna a good sane man. Yes, probably sane... but not neccessarily good. If he chose a guy like Puneet for Ragini, what does that say? That he can make mistakes too. Ragini had almost gotten married to Puneet, it was only because Sadhna got there on time that it stopped. If she hadn't gotten there, Ragini would have gotten married into that abusive family.

So basically, there is no guarantee that Mamaji would have done the right thing for Sadhna... even though his intentions would be in the right place. Here, Sadhna has married a mentally challenged person, but if you see... he's the only person in that family who is untainted, pure, and completely innocent. I think he's the best husband she could have gotten. But I agree with you, in real life all this wud not have been so simple.

And thats what I meant to say, she's already going thru a complicated marriage living with an insane man... and Mamaji adds more worries on top of it by making her feel more guilty... when she already has a lot of guilt in her mind regd Ragi-Ran.

In today's episode, Alekh stood up against Dolly for Sadhna. In most of the shows, the husbands would just be standing there twindling his thumbs while the wife is being yelled at by his family. There are so many other examples where Alekh is much better than most of the sane men as a husband.

Edited by *Kruthi* - 15 years ago
^ good point Kru 👏 and Go Alekh 😉
i agree with both kru and ovaltine...and all i wud say is alekh rocks...and i 200% agree with ur last line kru...alekh is so focused 😆 and is getting cuter day by day 😳