wats wrong with sadhna

saesh thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
wat i saw today was ridiculous.when mamaji hands out the money to vasu and some how the money is given to sadhna .she acts ssso dumb i just don't understand her character b4 she use to b scared becas she was worried abt mamaji losing his house wats wrong now. vasu has used her ssso many times like a door mat i have no idea if sadi is doing that deliberately ,she lacking an subtlety, simple minded . I think sonia will b a gud one 4 vasu .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
truely, sonia will give a tough time to vasu.
but as can be seen, sonia is with ranveer with a purpose & if it gets exposed ranveer will not marry her

as far as sadi is concerned, she will find out how mamaji got the money & will hand over the money to him through ragini
Aphrodite thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanwak

truely, sonia will give a tough time to vasu.
but as can be seen, sonia is with ranveer with a purpose & if it gets exposed ranveer will not marry her

as far as sadi is concerned, she will find out how mamaji got the money & will hand over the money to him through ragini

agree with u lot..sonia s gona give her tough time

ganga nd sagar ....made 4 each other

robie nd kasturi luv ya

pujadhawan thumbnail
ya robbie kasturi forever ,ye love choote never
they r made for each other, so please ekta make them get together 😊 sadhna looks soo ;idsfyvgkut
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sadhna needs to be more confident and practical...........
Angel x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Truee... i agree with what everyone elsee sayd 😃👏
Angel x
saesh thumbnail
i think sonia will stay in the pic 4 a while so there u go i dn't think ranv will find abt sonia's intentions any sooner but lets see wat happens