Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

What happens when Alekh becomes ok

Titania thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Alekh is attracted to Sadi for now. She has fallen for him and as the story progresses we will see her love for him Sanjeev Kumar film called kgrow. But what happens when he becomes ok which I have a feeling he will. Will he still accept her as his wife or will her memories be erased from her mind. I remember an old Sanjeev Kumar film with Mumtaz called khilona. There too the parents get their son who is not functioning normally married to a girl in the hopes that he will become normal. He does but doesnot remember who the girl is when he gains his senses. By that time the girl is pregnant and the parents coaxed by the other relatives accuse her of being pregnant with another mans child and turns her out of the house.

I hope this doesnot happen with alekh/sadi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettylady thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good point but i think Bidaai is trying to be original in many ways... i think Aalekh will remember Sadi and how much he's fallen for her even after he's better... i dont think he'll get better all of a sudden but it will be gradual

i think everything is gonna be fine =)
SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
o i also fnk he gona get better a bit by bit. And i hope wat eva u said wont happen to dm
saesh thumbnail
if he gts better that would b great then on the other hand i hope vasu doesn't try to get rid of sadi as u guys know vasu she'll try to get some rich brat for Alekh and 4gt wat all sadi did 4 alekh
Titania thumbnail
At the hope of not sounding like a pessimist sometimes in life and all the time on soaps especially the main character undergoes hardships even though they made so many sacrifises for their family. Knowing how all these soaps work I think the outcome of the Alekh/ Sady love story however beautiful their chemistry is will be a tragic one

Views plz
Aphrodite thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: saesh

if he gts better that would b great then on the other hand i hope vasu doesn't try to get rid of sadi as u guys know vasu she'll try to get some rich brat for Alekh and 4gt wat all sadi did 4 alekh

agree with ya...vasu can do tht (u neva know)..lets hope she dosnt do tht...but by any chance if tht happens...i will stop watching this show😡😡..cant see sadi crying😭😭

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh no
not like sanjeev kumar film
poor sadi what will she do if this happens to her