Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettylady thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey All!

What a great week of Bidaai episodes... Sadi and Aalekh are falling in love... Vasu is such an understanding mother-in-law... everything seems to be falling into place BUT i'm getting the feeling that Sadi is going to learn all about Sonia's evil intentions and when she tries to warn the family i predict a few things to happen

1) Vasu will believe her but will be too scared to do anything because that means Sadi will want Ragni in the family
2) Ranvir will resent Sadi for making such accusations... their perfect little Bhabi and Devar relationship will be compromised!

wht do you guys think?
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I do think Sadi will be the one to see that Sonia is not all she seems etc

But i am not sure whether she will tell anyone or will Sonia threaten her if she does

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yea, and when Sadi tries telling Vasu abt it... Vasu will just think that Sadi is doing that so she can get Ragini married to Ranvir. I dont know what her reaction will be when she finds out Sadi is saying the truth, cuz she wont want a girl like that in her family I'm sure
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Vasu thinks she doesnt want to ruin Ranvir's life, by getting him married to Ragini

Getting Sonia and Ranvir married is going to definately ruin his life and Vasu's life