Frequent Posters

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
ya, even I loved watching her smile when alekh held sadi's hand
she even told everyone at home that its good for alekh to be out of the house
saesh thumbnail
vasu a gud mother in -law i dn't think so, no way she does every damn thing to get sadhna married to her crazy son just bcas she promised someone tat she will get her son married in sso many days .Got sadi away from her family ,full of lies,selfish only thinks abt her family her daughter, her son's she's trying to b her best with sadi bcas she doesn't have a choice wat a character u guys should see a gud mother inlaw in damini kamani (mrs kapoor) thats wat we say is gud mother inlaw is   
cross thumbnail
compeletly agreeeeeeeeee wid jggu3. keep it up Vasu.
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ya party in which vasu declares of getting alekh married was organized keeping in mind Alekh-sadi wedding...........
saesh thumbnail
jag3
    my dear iv seen those epis tats y im commentin on it yes vasu already had plans going in her mind abt sadi thats y sadi was called in the party alone to gt the money and also gt alekh out of the out house . vasu aready had proposed to the ladys daughter for alekh, buttt vasu in the party challenges that same lady who had rejected vasu's proposal. no wonder vasu was rushing 4 sadi n alekhs wedding with lies and tricks becas she vowed infront of the whole crowd tat she'll gt her son married in a month with attitude and ego. tats wat i meant my dear if ur not sure u can go back and see - 13th feb epi! abt me miss a epi no way becas we have 1 epi played 3 times in a day . well once again everyone has their own choice abt vasu's character and the show's not over yet ssso u will see wat kinna mother inlaw she is .sssso lets take it easy and watch       
saesh thumbnail
jag i dn't care wat u think abt vasu.well u said i shouldn't comment if i dn't know wats going on well my last post was just to correct u that i do know wat m talkin abt. u must have seen feb 13 epi to find out who was rite. i was rite. then i should b saying to u that u shouldn't b commenting on stuff u dn't know. think hard b4 u open ur mouth dear.