Alok Nath very confident of 'Bidaai'-Acle

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Alok Nath very confident of 'Bidaai'

From Buniyaad in the 90's to latest soaps in 08', Alok Nath has been a part of the television industry and has seen the growth of the industry. He is a nominee in the Critics choice Favourite Pita category for Star Parivaar Awards for his serial Bidaai.

Bidaai is a story about two sisters whose looks determine their happiness. Within a short span of time 'Bidaai' has garnered a lot of appreciation. Alok Nath's character is that of a doting father to the two daughters. He says, "It has not come as a surprise to me that the serial is doing so well everywhere and that it has received the highest TRP's among all the serials on Star Plus. The script is so convincing. As an actor, I follow the script and enact it in the right way. In today's day, there still exists a bias for a girl and a boy. It's sad, but it's true."

"Since the serial was so well accepted, we knew we would receive accolades for out hard work and performances. It is heartening to see that the channel recognized our hard work and gave us a nomination in spite of the serial being very recent. I am looking forward to the awards night," says Alok Nath.

These interviews on Parul and Sara and now Alok are all done before the SPA night, but SPA has already happened na??
Originally posted by BKB2005

These interviews on Parul and Sara and now Alok are all done before the SPA night, but SPA has already happened na??

i heard sara got 2 awards