written Update 22 may 2008

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Sadi: Alekhji i didn't call the police. Alekh: no ur wrong, I wanted that saree. Sadi: why u wanted that saree? Sadi: I wanted it for u stupid that's why, ur my wife nah that's why. Sadi thinks: for the first time Alekhji said I'm his wife.

Song plays:

Rasmon ne Bandha hai dono ko lekien,

Utne hi door ho jitney mere kareeb ho,

Rishta yeh chahe kitna ajeb sahi,

Sach hai yahi ke tum mere naseeb o,

Mera dard bandjay uske khushya,

Tu saamne aur mere milne ko tarse jiya piyaaaa

Oooooo piyaaaa, mere saawaryaaaaa

Tu saamne aur mere milne ko tarse jiyaaaaaa

Alkeh says he's really enjoying himself in the truck as it's his first time his travelling in a truck. He saw the time and he saysit's his luch time so sadi should bring him his food. Sadi thinks: kaha se lawu khana. Aleekh: Go bring my food. Sadi prays. The truck stops at a dhaba. Sadi went to bring food for Alekh. She turned and saw Alekh standing infront her. Alekh eats the food and asks why Sadi isn't eating. And he feeds her.

A Punjabi singer came and they sang and danced while Sadi and Alekh were having their food. He says may god bless this couple.

Break

Vasu and Ranveer came to the dhaba to look for Sadi and Alekh. Ranveer saw them. Vasu: What is this? How you two came here? We were so worry about u two? Alekh doesn't understand but u Sadi. Ghar se Sheher se, itni door agaye tumlok. Alekh was afraid of Vasu and he held Sadi's hand. Vasu saw it and Sadi took all the blame.

Precap: Vasu talking with Sonia about her parents. Sadi thinks: maybe vasu is asking all this for Ranveer and Sonia marriage. Vasu thinks: Perhaps Sadi knows why I'm asking all this to Sonia.

Edited by djaya - 15 years ago
thx for the update
salekh is so cute 😳
thanks

man this vasu is soooo annoying..... seriously cant she leave the poor birds alone. i mean they avnt been to honeymoon,,,,

spoilsport

thanks for the lovely update...
2day's episode was so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee n my fav part was when salekh had food 2gether for the very first tym .... 🤗
thanks vasu is evil isnt she? or is she good?
thnks!!!
Salekh rock!!! the holding hand scene was sho shweet!!! 😳 👏
thanks! what a sweet episode 😊
thanks
they luk soooooo cute
thanks for the update
I hope sadi is able to tell vasu & others why she had to go with alekh