•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
omg the preview for tomorrows episode looks soooo cute... they are feeding each other and they look so happy!!!

but with Indrajeet calling the commissioner to find Sadi and Aalekh, I think they are going to be on the run for a while because Aalekh will flea as soon as he hears sirens hahaha

i hope when they return home Aalekh will be better than ever and Sadi  will be happy... then we can  get back to Dolly's Dance Drama lol

i know the Rajvanch's are worried now, but i think when they see the progress between Salekh they are going to be soo happy
I think Vasu gets there, as from what we saw on SBS last week

I think Salekh will have a progression on their relationship, more trust and fondness for one another 😳
love their adventure... not everyday they can board a loading truck to Punjab 😍😆 ..

love the way they stucked together, superb idea...I love to experience such thing but my hubby will not agree 😆 ... hailaa 😍 but i cant stand with those haystraws!!! I got sensitive skin.. if i were Salekh...that gonna one hell ride to Punjab 😆

I love their 'elope' style. I find it romantic esp when they enjoy the night and enjoy talking to each other 😳 . I hope Aalekh will get better and better. 😳
Originally posted by Lennie

I think Vasu gets there, as from what we saw on SBS last week

I think Salekh will have a progression on their relationship, more trust and fondness for one another 😳

Yeah i agree, i believe he will rely on her the most as well, because he will trust her the most 😳😳
haha Eva when i told my fiance about how cute the episode was he looked at me funny and said honey what's so romantic about being cramped between boxes with no money for God knows how long...

boys are dumb hahaha 😆
rightly said so
love story between alekh sadi & alekh's improvement will make the rajvanchs happy
dolly is quiet for now but once sadi & alekh are back vasu will have to reply to dolly
Ya, & the police will scare alekh so we can get to see more of romancing away from home
todays epi gonna be very interesting