Sara Khan’s Childhood dream

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Sara Khan's childhood dream

Bidaai is Sara Khan's first serial on television and in her first year at the Star Parivaar Awards itself she has managed to get four nominations for herself i.e Favourite Naya Sadasya (Female), Favorite Jodi, Favourite Patni and Favorite Bahu.

A confident Sara says, "I always knew from the beginning that the serial will be a big hit and it is no surprise to me that people have liked it. Definitely the nominations have surprised me because the serial had just started sometime back so getting nominated is an award in itself."

Right from her childhood, Sara wanted to be an actress and she now enjoys all the aspects of it. She believes, "I am living my childhood dream and will always strive to be an actress all my life and will never give up - be it on television or even Bollywood. "

Sara is enjoying every bit of her shooting for the serial with the entire unit and shares a close bonding with co-star Parul with whom she will be performing at the awards nite. So Sara's just anxiously waiting for the nite and has promised a blast for the audiences.

Posted: 15 years ago

thnx for d article 😊

so sara is perfoming with parul

but is she performing with angad 😕