hazel94 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

I am not Salman Khan's girlfriend: Bruna Abdullah

Brazilian beauty Bruna Abdullah speaks about the rumour that she is the new woman in Salman Khan's life.
"Back in Mumbai there are strong rumours about me and Salman Khan. But this is the most ridiculous piece of news," said the model and VJ in a telephone interview from Brazil.

"He's a chocolate boy. He might be a Greek god, but I am not Salman Khan's girlfriend," she giggles. Bruna said she was grateful for the interest that Salman had taken in her career but that was as far as their relationship went. She said he was visibly devoted to Katrina Kaif and that Katrina had in fact been with him on one of the only two occasions that she had met the actor.

The first meeting was for work and the second, she says, was just a social meeting. "I had gone to meet Salman, and later we were joined by Katrina."

"They are an extremely lovely couple... Katrina is the one who calls the shots." Industry insiders say Salman has been aggressively promoting Bruna and praising her continuously. "I love Bollywood, and what could be better than to have a mentor in none other than Salman Khan," she said.

Bruna says her phone hasn't stopped ringing about the alleged affair. "It seems the entire India wants to talk to me," she says in her first interview on the matter.

"But I have a very loving boyfriend and we have been in a relationship for the past two years." Her boyfriend, restaurateur Sunny, owns two restro-lounges in Mumbai.

About the rumours affecting her relationship, she said, "We are too much in love to be bothered by it." Bruna is now set to move into Bollywood.

"Main Hindi seekh rahi hoon [I am learning Hindi]," she says. And she has an unusual "Hindi guru" to help her โ€” Katrina Kaif. "She is so sweet. Both Katrina and Salman have been helping me with the Hindi language," she says.

But she's clear she won't sign any movies without some expert advice. "Before I sign on the dotted line for any movie, I will consult with Salman."

Salman Khan's girls

Mehek: The 'Nayee Padosan actress' caught Salman's eye on tour recently. She's now in the Salman starrer, 'Wanted Dead or Alive' and his home production 'Main Aur Mrs Khanna'.

Somy Ali Khan: Salman's first imported interest. Born in Dubai and brought up in Pakistan, she shared a cosy relationship with him in the early 90s.

Mamta Kulkarni: The bold actress, starred opposite Salman in 'Karan Arjun', after which they shared a steamy, short-lived relationship.

plz comment

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha_bbsr2005 thumbnail
That means Salman and Katrina r still together and happy ๐Ÿ˜Š
salman-love thumbnail
i knew dis was rumour.. luv salman n kat togather... he such a nice guy.. helps every 1...luv him... kat helping her wid hindi..lol
wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yea sallu n kat r n will be together for ever