Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain?

*PP Episodes Discussion Thread*

Jungli Billi thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys,

Welcome to PP's official episode discussion thread.

This thread is for the purpose of discussing:

- What you liked and disliked about the show

- Sharing highlights of your favourite bits of the show

- Generally interacting with only fellow paanchvi pass who share the same interest!!

Just a few rules for you to abide by:

Moderator's Note:
- No unnecessary chatting or spamming to be done in this thread.
- Kindly respect the views of fellow members and no attacking/bashing to be done.
- Constructive criticism that too within the I-F COC is welcomed only.
- Lastly, the I-F Code of Conduct applies to this thread too and anyone found breaching it, be ready to face STRICT action from the Development Team.

so what are you waiting for... get interacting!!! 😃

Edited by Saara COMB - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am liking the show very much....SRK is doing a fabulous job...plus the kids too.. 😃

I like the phrase he uses 'FATTA FHATTI'...a lot 😆
Jungli Billi thumbnail
^^ yesss that phrase is too good...

I find the kids a lil too hyper tho 😳 gud thing I suppose if u wanna liven up the show...but srk steals the limelight no matter how hyper they be!😆

plus I like how he goes with flow... n everything he says isn't scripted.. seems more natural 😊
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
umm wel i like evryting aout Pancvhi pass n ofcourse becouse of sRK. n also those kids r soo sweet . srk mashalla seemes so confednt n smart he looks like teacher but more like student than teacher ahah. i didnt like the episode of the bhaidi gril who got kised from my SRK i mean i was jaoules but other wise its eas great epi n hiten gauri was good too i cant for kareena n saif epi iam sure srk saif n karena wil have fun thakns heenu for thes theart 😆 😳
Jungli Billi thumbnail
😆 😆 oooo jealousy... trust u to mention that kissie epi 😆 😆 bet u washed him 100 times over jab he came home na 😆

😲 wat if kareena feels like giving him a kiss too 😃 I hope she does... 😃

btw mariam... wat did u think of that lady in the first epi... the one that used only kids ke answers... khud pe barosa hi nahi tha 😕 was she for real??? ya faking it 😕 and her saturn logic... uff! arrghh not gonna get started...😆

oh n u r most welcome yaar... fazool mein kyun saying thnku.. 😳
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
aw heenu yeah i felt joules n i wount let kareena kiss my huby yea i wil wash him when he comes home n make him main ahah wasie that lady i think she was acting to waired n she was faking . ahah i hate that epi but i like it for SRK n those cute kids 😳 😳 aww thaks u is fozzol for u aw thats so sweet hun yeah i rember sRK line inOSO. no sory no thakn u in firenship 😳 cant wait for Kareena n saif n also rani karan episode iam sure al of them wil rock 😳
Jungli Billi thumbnail
^^^ *praying kareena gives kissesss* hahaha...

@Everyone- seems as tho... only I have something to discuss in this forum... 😕 😆

btw... whose ur fav kiddo ppl???Edited by Henna042 - 15 years ago
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Henna042

@Everyone- seems as tho... only I have something to discuss in this forum... 😕 😆

btw... whose ur fav kiddo ppl???

Main hoon yahan...😆...discuss...karna hai bohat kuchh...!!!😛

My fav kiddo is harry pputtaarrr and milanjeet...😆😆😆...both cute kids are mine..!!😊😊
I so wished Monisha would win one crore.I liked her best among all the contestants 😳 She was so very sportive and the new contestant is fine too! I hope she wins some good sum!
Jungli Billi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saara COMB

My fav kiddo is harry pputtaarrr and milanjeet...😆😆😆...both cute kids are mine..!!😊😊

oh noooooo another harry putter loverrr 😆 uff so many off u here...😆 n u find milanjeet cute? ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†.. haha I jus find him funny... love his n srk's convo's... I don't have a fav as of yet... all the kids have something gud/entertaining about them I guess...

@*Jr.Nancy_drew*- 😆😆 I'm still catching up on the epi's myself...😳😆 will keep an eye out for this contestant tho... seems interesting... wat was her profession? 😳