•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey friends.. Welcome back to another discussion of the week! 😃 I try 2 make id a little different every week so...

Now many times it happens dat we end up duplicating books... Recently it happened wid me i saw new york minute in the flee market and i was sooo sure i dunt have the book at home but have read id and i brought id.. WRONG!! I had the book at home AND in a better edition! 😆

So has this ever happened wid u?

Discuss and Enjoy! 😃

Book Talk. Dev Team

oh funny!! 😆 😆 well it didnt happen to me till now 😆
What do you mean by duplicating??

You mean just "pirated copies" or you mean copyright infringements and having the same book with a different title and a different over and under a different author's name??
she means u have the book but u dont know it and buy the same book agaiin!
hehehehe gud one i went far away with da topic heading tho 😆 no i never landed up in such a waste of money till date i do remember wot i have in collection 😆
I meant having/buying 2 copies of the same book by mistake!! 😆

Well as i mentioned pehle it happened wid me wid the "New York Minute Book" 😆 And it has happened wid me twice or thrice cuz i have such a large book collection i always forget!!😆
that happens 2 me all the time 😆 i have 3 copies of romeo and Juliet! 😆 i have 4 copies of it had to be you! 😆 i just don't pay too much attention...i just grab a book from a book store! 😳