•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Meet Princess Shriya

Shriya Sharma, the sweet girl on the Paanchvi Pass, talks about the show, her experience so far and the special treatment she gets at school.

Paanchvi Pass

"It has been a great experience but the most memorable moment was when I helped one of the contestants, Neha, in winning two lakhs. It is very funny as elders always ask us to study and not play but now they have to take our help."

SRK

"When I met him for the first time, he immediately called me princess and that became my nickname. In the first episode itself I told him that I want to become his princess and he listened to me. It was my dream to work with SRK."

Being pampered in school

"My pictures have been put up in my school (Foundation, Lokhandwala) lobby. The head girl and head boy also praise me a lot and say that I am doing a good job in the show. Now the vacations are going on but they told me that when school will begin they will take my autograph. Even when I had been to a mall, everyone recognized me. It feels nice. Though I have acted in shows and films before this, I have become more popular because of Paanchvi Pass."

Shriya is from Palampur and has acted in Kasauti Zindagi Kay as Sneha. Her film is also ready to release. She wants to do an MBA.

You can watch Shriya in the Paanchvi class every Friday-Sunday at 8 pm.
she is really cute no wonder srk calls her princess. well good luck princess.
Haila! She's a high flyer!! thinking of MBA already?! 😳 Ahhhhhhhh.. i lovee her even more! 😳 😆

thanks ash! x
she is so sweet.......
she is looking amazing in the pic........
thnx for sharing....

😊 😊
she is veryy cute n bubbly 😛 😳 ...love d way she s thnking of MBA abhi se 😛
Oooooo... she's the small Sneha?!?! 😛 Never recognized her... 😳 She's very sweet... 😃
oooooooo thanks for sharing
SHREYA U ALREADY R MY PRINCESS! that z wat SRK replied!Wat a sweeeeett gal! 😛

Shriya a cute doll..😳 she is really so sweet..😳

jaanu

I think she over-acts. No offence meant.