Posted: 15 years ago
Lubna Salim better known as Leela bhabi of Baa Bahoo aur Baby is caught in an online dilemma. Like most television actors, Salim also has a few websites in her name where fans write to her. But of late she has realised that some impostor has been talking to fans in her name.
"He's spreading all kinds of false rumours... that I am in an unhappy marriage and that I am being called Leela bhabhi. He has also hacked my email account and has been replying to my fan mail," Salim says.
This is not the first time that Salim has faced such a problem. Last year somebody had published her cell number in a newspaper. She was inundated with phone calls and messages and she couldn't change her number for fear of losing all her contacts.
(Anil Merani, The Hindustan Times)
I believe, the Dev. Team contacted Lubna Salim and she said that the ID through which a few members in the forum were sending messages was not her ID. That's what Bhaskar Bhaiya mentioned. Edited by ~*Neha*~ - 15 years ago
I know this is sad..and that imposter tried to trick me aswell 😡
It is a sad situation, but at least it has come to light now.
Its very bad, really, and i mailed that imposter so many times like a big old fool........mera pachka ho gaya!! 😭 😭
thatssssss realllllllllly baaaaaaaaaad the fake ID guy fooled me aswellllllll 😭

Originally posted by ~*Neha*~

I believe, the Dev. Team contacted Lubna Salim and she said that the ID through which a few members in the forum were sending messages was not her ID. That's what Bhaskar Bhaiya mentioned.

😡Exactly I Was alsao very angry with the imposter😡

that is so sad... i hope everythings soon fixed 😳
sorry to hear about this...is this the same email id that was posted on this forum few weeks back? i am just asking because i was going to mail on that one. It was : [email protected]

no offense to anyone but can someone please confirm if this is genuine or not?