Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

(Article) I’m looking forward...Mukul Dev

Anjali-K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I am looking forward to Shah Rukh's IPL team: Mukul Dev

Actor Mukul Dev who has been playing out and out negative roles recently in Kumkum Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan and Ardhangani, is now back to the Balaji camp after a long time. Here is the actor talking about his role in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki..

Q. It's been a long time since you were last seen working with Balaji Telefilms…
A. Actually I was busy with my other commitments. Once those commitments got over, I decided to come back to television.

Q. Please tell us about your character in Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki…
A. Here I am playing the role of Vijay Agarwal, who is an NRI from England and he has got some connections with Agarwal's family.

Q. How is it working under Balaji Production once again?
A. Last time when I was doing K street Pali Hill, it was a very good experience. And this time too, I am having a good time working with Balaji's team. The environment on the sets is very warm which is absolutely necessary if you are working in daily soaps.

Q. How close is the character to your real self?
A. Well it is close in a way and not in a way too. Because all of us in our life are putting masks on our faces and we do not let out what we feel and what we do to all around. This uncertainty, I guess is there in the character also.

Q. What would be the one thing that you would like to change in the television industry?
A. I don't think that I would like to change any thing in the television industry because everything here is going perfect. Television is getting lots of success and I really wish them lo of luck..

Q. What according to you is the success mantra in entertainment industry?
A. I don't feel that there is any success mantra for any work in this world. You just have to work hard and the time would definitely come when you would get positive results. You have to be honorable and work hard.

Q. You have got the opportunity to work both in big and small screens. How would you differentiate the two mediums?
A. I think there is not such a big difference between the two mediums rather than one thing. The work space in television is more than a film. In television you need to deliver the cassette everyday, everyday that cassette has to be aired on the TV. But in films, the releasing day is in your control and you shoot according to your own interest.

Q. What is your view on IPL?
A. I think it's a fantastic format in cricket. For me, it's entertainment at its peak. I am looking forward to IPL especially to see Sharukh's team and I am very excited about this.

Q. What other projects are you working on?
A. I am doing a show for Sony, a film with E Nivas that is De Tali. There are other projects too which are in the pipeline.

By Swati Dey

Source: http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=19946

Edited by *angel94* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I need a source for this article, please!
Anjali-K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Here is the link.

Source: http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=19946

Edited by *angel94* - 15 years ago